3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 15
Good BTB with maps that play well.
Four player split screen. I was so excited I had family over the day the beta was released not realizing there was no split screen. We had to take turns and that sucked. Then found out it will be missing from the final version. Very sad.
To work.
BKW3 wrote:
a matchmaking system separated into three types.

social matchmaking- this matchmaking has non ranked playlist and are setup to allow players to join in and quit mid game without consequence. these lobbies will bcontinously going from game to game in which only search for players in between games, when the player count drops below the minimum player count.

Ranked matchmaking- this matchmaking is for ranking types only and will not have joined in progress. this would start with a player searching out their team if they're not already in one then searching out an enemy team with similar rank. these games will have a severe quitting penalty, like down ranking and day bands from ranked matchmaking.

community matchmaking- this matchmaking is a community browser allowing people to search out other players custom game lobbies if that player has set their lobby to community. there would also be a quick match option to allow players to just find a random lobby.
This absolutely needs to be in the game.
I second this, MAKE IT HAPPEN 343!
A vehicle like the banshee except it's UNSC (not pelican).
A mission where you control an ODST drop pod to a location. Come on we haven't done it since Halo 3: ODST. And yeah I know it says Multiplayer. But man, I feel this needs to be said.

As for Multiplayer bring back Sandtrap!
I want Halo 5 to have the Halo 3 ranking system.

I really liked the whole military rank thing that Halo 3 had going.
MrAvatin wrote:
A vehicle like the banshee except it's UNSC (not pelican).
That had something similar to the banshee, but as a UNSC version, and it was in Halo: Reach. They called it the Falcon.

It had one pilot, and two other marines or players could get on the sides of it.

You just have to google, "Halo: Reach Falcon" and it will come up.
Players that don't leave to play Call of Duty.
The Call of Duty community is so toxic, I recently left and returned to Halo. I've been enjoying it alot more then CoD overall. I'm personally excited for Halo 5, some people are bummed but i really have high hopes for it.
Playable elites with decent customization options is one thing I've waited to happen for ages :P

Moving away from MP I would like to see easter eggs lots and lots of easter eggs...
More in-depth character customization. Head and chest seems a little lacking.
Judging the beta...I'd say all the new spartan abilities need some comfortability tweaks. Like how whenever I crouched in the air I'd start up the ground pound. The stabilizers should be activated, not automatic. Activated with jump button makes most sense.

I think the automatic weapons reticules should be a little smaller, with rapid bloom/bloom reset. Their strength is perfect as is I think. Maybe less aim assist.

Precision rifles were really effective imo.

But to answer the question, the one thing I want in Halo 5 MP...OPTIONS.

Halo 4 forced me to play ordinance filled, Class based, unranked, -Yoink- fests.

With, Halo 5 I want options right off the bat. Because I really hope Halo doesnt get rid of specializations.
SchappX54G wrote:
To work.
advanced warfare plays exactly like halo 5...... and i hate aw
halo 5 needs to return to classic halo style
I played both h5 beta and aw... completely different games please remove yourself ---.-
BR
DMR
Carbine
Light rifle
sniper
beam rifle
AR
SMG
Plasma rifle
Mauler
shotgun
Pistol
needler
plasma pistol
Sword
Prophets bane
Gravity hammer
Brute shot
Hydra
Sentinel Beam
Rocket launcher
fuel rod cannon
Spartan laser
rocket pod
flamethrower
maybe more...

Vehicles
Mongoose
warthog
brute chopper
ghost
banshee
hornet
elephant
maybe more....
vehicle heath system like halo 3, also better vehicle physics.
Grenades
Frag
Plasma
Fire
Promethean
Equipment
Bubble shield
Power drain
Regen
Flare
Grav lift
more....

power ups
invis
overshield
speed boost
custom power up for customs

Maps
High ground remake
Guardian remake or forge version made by 343
Narrows Remake
And inclusion of forge remakes by 343 themselves at release of game.

Forge
3 different pallets of forge pieces like
UNSC
UNSC flood
Covenant
Covenant flood
Forerunners
Forerunners flood
and add a sub texture button option for each if wanted like flood infestation over top of the pallets and also be able to mismatch pallets, and copy maps to other canvases for different feel, also weather and time of day sliders. One more thing Terra form terrain like in far cry.
Rank
Skill Rank Bronze - Pro
Military Rank Recruit - 5 Star General
xp points
The rank system we already know, well how about they also add in halo style military ranks too and xp 1xp for win o xp for loss and -1xp for quit, dependent of what highest skill rank you ever had and how many xp points you have your military rank shows the proper rank. If you are onyx you can achieve a general status but only to a 3 star general after that you have to become a semi pro and pro to get to 4 star of 5 star generals. Even if you achieve pro and lose pro rank you can still become a 5 star general.
Sea based vehicles and human air vehicles (Falcon like)
WILDLIFE ENCOUNTERS! :D
would love that too!
BKW3 wrote:
a matchmaking system separated into three types.

social matchmaking- this matchmaking has non ranked playlist and are setup to allow players to join in and quit mid game without consequence. these lobbies will bcontinously going from game to game in which only search for players in between games, when the player count drops below the minimum player count.

Ranked matchmaking- this matchmaking is for ranking types only and will not have joined in progress. this would start with a player searching out their team if they're not already in one then searching out an enemy team with similar rank. these games will have a severe quitting penalty, like down ranking and day bands from ranked matchmaking.

community matchmaking- this matchmaking is a community browser allowing people to search out other players custom game lobbies if that player has set their lobby to community. there would also be a quick match option to allow players to just find a random lobby.
not bad at all :) agreed - and it would work :)
A playlist which cycles through random FFA and team based gametypes for dirty casual scrubs like me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 15