Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Nazi Players?

OP JLtheStoneWall

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
So I found myself in a Warzone lobby with an opposing team full of these.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Definitely Nazis. Or Hydra..

Thoughts?
Definitely Nazis. Or Hydra..
Hail Hydra!!!! nah I'm just kidding
Lol they are in my company
We play to eradicate all vermin from halo, we must cleanse the halo race of bad players......
When you see those emblems, expect the need to put up a fight.
Gandalf VN wrote:
We play to eradicate all vermin from halo, we must cleanse the halo race of bad players......
It's players like you that need cleansing. So insensitive.
You guys got it all wrong. That is Adolf Hestro's army. The craziest, ballsiest, headbustinest warzone lobby running. Heil Hestro!
I find the title of this thread offensive.I`m not a nazi player, and neither are the guys I play with.
Rumor on the streets is that they call themselves... Das Core...
Lol they are in my company
hah well now you got a funny story to tell them.
Those guys seem trustwothy, I'd like to play with them sometime. You might add me to your cool company Hot Juicy Pie?
Acidus NL wrote:
I find the title of this thread offensive.I`m not a nazi player, and neither are the guys I play with.
Lol who cares? You know exactly what those emblems look like.
And just like star wars troopers they come in en mass and can't hit the broad side of grunt. JK
And just like star wars troopers they come in en mass and can't hit the broad side of grunt. JK
Bro, they cored us within a few minutes of the game starting.
Acidus NL wrote:
Apparently you care enough to make a thread about it and insinuate that we are nazis. Your title specifically says: Nazi players.

You`re assuming we`re nazis because of the emblems. That is shortsighted of you.

Quote:
Lol who cares?
. You do. You ended your post with "Thoughts? ". I shared mine.
I thought it was funny and I'm hispanic, hahaha. Who cares if they want to be edgy?
Acidus NL wrote:
Acidus NL wrote:
Apparently you care enough to make a thread about it and insinuate that we are nazis. Your title specifically says: Nazi players.

You`re assuming we`re nazis because of the emblems. That is shortsighted of you.

Quote:
Lol who cares?
. You do. You ended your post with "Thoughts? ". I shared mine.
I don't care if the thread title (which was phrased in the form of a question, I might add) is offensive. You got me on the thoughts part, though.
Join us or we will eradicate you
Gandalf VN wrote:
Join us or we will eradicate you
At least you aren't being hypocritical and acting offended.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3