1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Sword ghost with...

Shields.
Needler shots with cool down.
Increased strafe speed.
Well Ya can't name it sword ghost, since that's already a thing, but I think a needle ghost would be just a waste, the ultra already has explosive plasma, but considering the needles explode after certain amount have landed you also have to consider that the needler shard are very thin, we'd probably never even hit a target, and exploding vehicles would be good but the ultra already takes control of that as well, perwhaps if it had a shield just like the sword warthog it would be viable and also take into consideration that the sword hogs needles don't have homing abilities so it would be safe to say that this won't either
Sword ghost that fires needler shards? Shard ghost?
Well Ya can't name it sword ghost, since that's already a thing, but I think a needle ghost would be just a waste, the ultra already has explosive plasma, but considering the needles explode after certain amount have landed you also have to consider that the needler shard are very thin, we'd probably never even hit a target, and exploding vehicles would be good but the ultra already takes control of that as well, perwhaps if it had a shield just like the sword warthog it would be viable and also take into consideration that the sword hogs needles don't have homing abilities so it would be safe to say that this won't either
It's a sword ghost, because of its color and armor level.

What if on walls/ objects the needles detonate?

That grunt mech, shoots needles at vehicles and does explode. Usually kills driver first though.

Being a faster ghost, and more durable due to having shields.

It would be fun to use
FORGE PLAY wrote:

That grunt mech, shoots needles at vehicles and does explode. Usually kills driver first though.

It would be fun to use
Well it could function like having a pair of Talon of the Lost needlers but bigger needles, I think the needles should be fast but because of the size they shouldn't be able to turn very well. should have the armour of the sword ghost but a shield too. Mobility should be like a normal ghost.

Infantry should require 4-6 needles to explode and vehicles could have 6-10
Why would I want a Needle ghost, when I could have a Revenant or Spectre?
I would love to have a Needle Ghost! It would be an interesting spin on our favourite little single seater attack vehicle. It could be a nice counterpart to the Hannibal vehicles.
I still don't really see a place for it. We have 4 variants and the "needle" vehicles are UNSC variants. I believe if the covenant want t vehicle to shoot needles, they would have made one. The only place is see that being useful would be a "needle" turret for the wraith gunner
Cof cof heretic ghost cof cof
still just waiting for the reach grenade launcher
Like normal ghosts aren't any trouble taking down right...
Yes yes I would like that very much
I think a Rally Ghost would be cool. Increased speed and boost speed as well as decreased cool down time.
You could do a Brute ghost as well.
I think the OP has an interesting idea going here. If you give it the Needle rounds like the grunt mech it could be used as an anti vehicle ghost. Give it less armor but more shields and better straffing and it could be a fun vehicle.
You could do a Brute ghost as well.
or maybe a chopper?
FORGE PLAY wrote:

It would be fun to use
Yeah but normal needler shards explode on vehicles too, the only way id see it working is if the shards embedded into the armor like the talon of the lost req, but then that could turn out OP and exploding on walls and objects sounds great, but would the explosion be big enough to damage thee Spartan near it
Why would I want a Needle ghost, when I could have a Revenant or Spectre?
I'm with you on the revenant, that would be awesome
I know something way better then a needler ghost. Hannibal ghost
There was a mod in halo 1 that gave you a needler ghost.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2