Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Nerf Magnum, boost Assault Rifle

OP Merjan1

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Merjan1 wrote:
In my opinion assault rifle is practically useless, instead the Magnum is excesively powerful and with too much pointed automatic.
I think the magnum really needs a nerf. Either that, or it needs to be a pickup and not a spawn weapon, like the SMG or DMR. People talk about how it's not overpowered and yet nearly everyone favors it over the AR when they spawn with both. It's no coincidence that the usage rates are so high for the magnum while the AR is treated as a designated throw away weapon.
Merjan1 wrote:
In my opinion assault rifle is practically useless, instead the Magnum is excesively powerful and with too much pointed automatic.
I think the magnum really needs a nerf. Either that, or it needs to be a pickup and not a spawn weapon, like the SMG or DMR. People talk about how it's not overpowered and yet nearly everyone favors it over the AR when they spawn with both. It's no coincidence that the usage rates are so high for the magnum while the AR is treated as a designated throw away weapon.
Precision weapons will always be favored in Halo because the majority of engagements take place from mid to long range. Using precision weapons over spray weapons is a very good thing for Halo, because it leads to more skillful gun fights. Spray weapons should still have their place, but they are not meant to compete with the utility weapon in terms of usage. H5 has the most powerful spray weapons in the entire series anyway (a bit too powerful in my opinion), so I don't understand this complaint. We shouldn't want engagements to result in spray fests.
Dankheili wrote:
The Assault Rifle already got a buff, which gave it a 200% headshot multiplier to un-shielded enemies and increased it's base rate of fire by 5%. This was given to the Assault Rifle in the same patch that nerfed the Battle Rifle to it's horrendous current state. The Magnum is fine as it is, that's why hardly anything has been done to the Magnum over Halo 5's lifespan. The Battle Rifle is the only weapon that needs some adjusting imo.

The patch made the Assault Rifle a more skillful weapon. The patch reduced the aim-assist "stickiness" in close quarters, changed the effectiveness of bullet magnetism at longer ranges, decreased the base damage, and changed the Outer and inner-reticle value among other things. These changes now require players to actually have good accuracy to hit that 200% damage headshot and not solely rely on aim-assist and bullet magnetism, raising the Assault Rifle's skill ceiling.
You my friend are so wrong to think there is Any skill required to use the AR. 🤔 Frankly it's the noobs weapon and needs to be nerfed if anything
Merjan1 wrote:
In my opinion assault rifle is practically useless, instead the Magnum is excesively powerful and with too much pointed automatic.
Tbh the only arena weapon out of balance is the BR the ar is perfect but I would say needs a 2-5 % buff in damage not a crazy buff but it shouldn’t lose to a magnum close quarters at all in my opinion

as as far as power weapons go the fuel rod needs a buff
Swerve LC wrote:
Merjan1 wrote:
In my opinion assault rifle is practically useless, instead the Magnum is excesively powerful and with too much pointed automatic.
Tbh the only arena weapon out of balance is the BR the ar is perfect but I would say needs a 2-5 % buff in damage not a crazy buff but it shouldn’t lose to a magnum close quarters at all in my opinion

as as far as power weapons go the fuel rod needs a buff
AR needs to be nerf. Sad when you constantly see noobs with AR as their tool of destruction
<p></p>
Tohur wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
Merjan1 wrote:
In my opinion assault rifle is practically useless, instead the Magnum is excesively powerful and with too much pointed automatic.
Tbh the only arena weapon out of balance is the BR the ar is perfect but I would say needs a 2-5 % buff in damage not a crazy buff but it shouldn’t lose to a magnum close quarters at all in my opinion

as as far as power weapons go the fuel rod needs a buff
AR needs to be nerf. Sad when you constantly see noobs with AR as their tool of destruction
<p></p>
Does that happen often? How many kills do they get? How much more often do people have the magnum as the tool of destruction compared to AR? I’m willing to bet the magnum gets far more usage when the people involved aren’t complete novices.
Tohur wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
Merjan1 wrote:
In my opinion assault rifle is practically useless, instead the Magnum is excesively powerful and with too much pointed automatic.
Tbh the only arena weapon out of balance is the BR the ar is perfect but I would say needs a 2-5 % buff in damage not a crazy buff but it shouldn’t lose to a magnum close quarters at all in my opinion

as as far as power weapons go the fuel rod needs a buff
AR needs to be nerf. Sad when you constantly see noobs with AR as their tool of destruction
<p></p>
Does that happen often? How many kills do they get? How much more often do people have the magnum as the tool of destruction compared to AR? I’m willing to bet the magnum gets far more usage when the people involved aren’t complete novices.
Happens ALOT more often in halo 5 compared to all other halos due to many reasons. No recoil no bloom and the bullet spread is nothing in halo 5 compared to the other games.. And on top of all that there is ADS on the AR which kills what ever bullet spread is on it.. Frankly it's a little op for what the weapon is supposed to be
Quote:
Tohur
No recoil no bloom and the bullet spread is nothing in halo 5 compared to the other games..
In other halo games getting the headshot wasn’t a requirement to stay competitive. Here it is, and you’re less likely to do that if you’re going full auto, which actually is subject to bloom and bullet spread, even more than the other guns actually.
Quote:
And on top of all that there is ADS on the AR which kills what ever bullet spread is on it..
Any change in spread made by zooming is minuscule, not to mention it only works if you’re not being shot at. You zoom out when shot at so that advantage is negated the moment you take fire. Combine that with the fact that most other rifles out range it while firing without ADS, and you have a situation where you pretty much have no reason to lose to an AR unless you really got outplayed or the AR user had some extra advantage.

Quote:
Frankly it's a little op for what the weapon is supposed to be
All of these disadvantages and people still claim it’s op.
Merjan1 wrote:
In my opinion assault rifle is practically useless, instead the Magnum is excesively powerful and with too much pointed automatic.
I honestly didn't notice much of a change after the tune. The trick to the AR is still to burst fire it at close to medium range.
Quote:
Tohur
No recoil no bloom and the bullet spread is nothing in halo 5 compared to the other games..
In other halo games getting the headshot wasn’t a requirement to stay competitive. Here it is, and you’re less likely to do that if you’re going full auto, which actually is subject to bloom and bullet spread, even more than the other guns actually.
Quote:
And on top of all that there is ADS on the AR which kills what ever bullet spread is on it..
Any change in spread made by zooming is minuscule, not to mention it only works if you’re not being shot at. You zoom out when shot at so that advantage is negated the moment you take fire. Combine that with the fact that most other rifles out range it while firing without ADS, and you have a situation where you pretty much have no reason to lose to an AR unless you really got outplayed or the AR user had some extra advantage.

Quote:
Frankly it's a little op for what the weapon is supposed to be
All of these disadvantages and people still claim it’s op.
You my friend must not pay attention at all ADS pretty much makes the AR pinpoint accurate.. I have been cross mapped with ARs so many times I lost count lol which sometimes is hard to avoid if you dealing with another person close by. also in prior Halos the longer you held the trigger the harder it was to aim the AR and this does not happen any more to the extent it affects your aim as it did in prior Halos. Also its not no secret at all there is NO bloom nor any real game play affecting recoil in the game other then on the SMG and Saw. even Halo CE had it to some extent but seems after the Reach backlash with bloom 343i decided to almost COMPLETELY remove a game play mechanic that had been apart of Halo for years and was what truly separated the bad and good players and now fights in game are not about skill with the weapons but pretty much who shoots the fastest. prior Halos took skill with the weapons but now it does not.. I have been playing Halo 5 since around November and sad to say uptil about a week ago was trying to use my prior skills in Halo then decided to just run around spamming shots like a noob as does about 95% of the Halo 5 playerbase and my KDA is starting to come up LOOOL.. so practically Halo 5 takes the least amount of skill with the weapons out of ALL the Halos.. the AR is the biggest offender and needs to be nerf really bad.. hopefully they fix all this in the next Halo
Quote:
Tohur
You my friend must not pay attention at all ADS pretty much makes the AR pinpoint accurate.. I have been cross mapped with ARs so many times I lost count lol which sometimes is hard to avoid if you dealing with another person close by.
Again, if you engage the AR at long range they descope. Pretty much every single other loadout with the exception of the smg (I think it might similar too) has a higher red reticule range. If 1 on 1, you are losing to the AR at long range while you are using the other loadout weapons, then you really got massively outplayed.
If you are losing because you are essentially being double teamed, well of course the team is going to have the advantage. You are describing situations where any load out weapon will get the advantage. It's similar to me arguing that the AR works because it can kill a player that didn't notice he was being shot at. Of course it works in that situation, just the same two guys using AR are still going to have the advantage over a magnum user because they can potentially get down double the fire power. It's not a fair standard to judge a weapon.


Quote:
. also in prior Halos the longer you held the trigger the harder it was to aim the AR and this does not happen any more to the extent it affects your aim as it did in prior Halos.
I literally played some free for all games with the AR to see if what you say it's true. If bloom were not a factor, there would be no need to burst, yet bursting clearly makes the weapon more efficient. Try using the gun yourself almost exclusively in free for all to see what I mean. Like I said, at full auto the AR blooms too much to where you need luck to land the headshots and it becomes more inconsistent. You get better results bursting it. With guns like the magnum, I don't have to worry about bloom.

Quote:
Also its not no secret at all there is NO bloom nor any real game play affecting recoil in the game other then on the SMG and Saw.
And the AR. It has bloom too.
Quote:
even Halo CE had it to some extent but seems after the Reach backlash with bloom 343i decided to almost COMPLETELY remove a game play mechanic that had been apart of Halo for years and was what truly separated the bad and good players and now fights in game are not about skill with the weapons but pretty much who shoots the fastest. prior Halos took skill with the weapons but now it does not..
Seems to me like you would like the AR then since it does have bloom and is more involved in how it works. With the other guns I don't have to time the bursts.

Quote:
. I have been playing Halo 5 since around November and sad to say uptil about a week ago was trying to use my prior skills in Halo then decided to just run around spamming shots like a noob as does about 95% of the Halo 5 playerbase and my KDA is starting to come up LOOOL..
WIth the AR? If so, then it sounds like anecdotal evidence, it also might be selective memory as well. The idea is to try to use both guns, the magnum and the AR, as much as you can in similar situations. It's a comparison, it works best not to cherry pick several instances that make the AR seem stronger than it actually is.

Quote:
so practically Halo 5 takes the least amount of skill with the weapons out of ALL the Halos.. the AR is the biggest offender and needs to be nerf really bad.. hopefully they fix all this in the next Halo
Funny you say that considering many others consider this to be the hardest one to play so far. But if the AR is really as strong as you say, then I challenge you to play free for all, 10 games using the AR exclusively except for other pick ups around the map and then do the same with the magnum, 10 games using only that weapon along with the various pickups available. Also if you are looking at the reports after each game, do note that cleanup kills are treated the same as kills that were obtained by doing the full damage, so you might want to keep this in mind.
I actually agree completely. I hate matches where all you have is the magnum and get killed in 3 shots but it takes everything you have to get a kill with the rifle
Quote:
Tohur
You my friend must not pay attention at all ADS pretty much makes the AR pinpoint accurate.. I have been cross mapped with ARs so many times I lost count lol which sometimes is hard to avoid if you dealing with another person close by.
Again, if you engage the AR at long range they descope. Pretty much every single other loadout with the exception of the smg (I think it might similar too) has a higher red reticule range. If 1 on 1, you are losing to the AR at long range while you are using the other loadout weapons, then you really got massively outplayed.
If you are losing because you are essentially being double teamed, well of course the team is going to have the advantage. You are describing situations where any load out weapon will get the advantage. It's similar to me arguing that the AR works because it can kill a player that didn't notice he was being shot at. Of course it works in that situation, just the same two guys using AR are still going to have the advantage over a magnum user because they can potentially get down double the fire power. It's not a fair standard to judge a weapon.

Quote:
. also in prior Halos the longer you held the trigger the harder it was to aim the AR and this does not happen any more to the extent it affects your aim as it did in prior Halos.
I literally played some free for all games with the AR to see if what you say it's true. If bloom were not a factor, there would be no need to burst, yet bursting clearly makes the weapon more efficient. Try using the gun yourself almost exclusively in free for all to see what I mean. Like I said, at full auto the AR blooms too much to where you need luck to land the headshots and it becomes more inconsistent. You get better results bursting it. With guns like the magnum, I don't have to worry about bloom.

Quote:
Also its not no secret at all there is NO bloom nor any real game play affecting recoil in the game other then on the SMG and Saw.
And the AR. It has bloom too.
Quote:
even Halo CE had it to some extent but seems after the Reach backlash with bloom 343i decided to almost COMPLETELY remove a game play mechanic that had been apart of Halo for years and was what truly separated the bad and good players and now fights in game are not about skill with the weapons but pretty much who shoots the fastest. prior Halos took skill with the weapons but now it does not..
Seems to me like you would like the AR then since it does have bloom and is more involved in how it works. With the other guns I don't have to time the bursts.

Quote:
. I have been playing Halo 5 since around November and sad to say uptil about a week ago was trying to use my prior skills in Halo then decided to just run around spamming shots like a noob as does about 95% of the Halo 5 playerbase and my KDA is starting to come up LOOOL..
WIth the AR? If so, then it sounds like anecdotal evidence, it also might be selective memory as well. The idea is to try to use both guns, the magnum and the AR, as much as you can in similar situations. It's a comparison, it works best not to cherry pick several instances that make the AR seem stronger than it actually is.

Quote:
so practically Halo 5 takes the least amount of skill with the weapons out of ALL the Halos.. the AR is the biggest offender and needs to be nerf really bad.. hopefully they fix all this in the next Halo
Funny you say that considering many others consider this to be the hardest one to play so far. But if the AR is really as strong as you say, then I challenge you to play free for all, 10 games using the AR exclusively except for other pick ups around the map and then do the same with the magnum, 10 games using only that weapon along with the various pickups available. Also if you are looking at the reports after each game, do note that cleanup kills are treated the same as kills that were obtained by doing the full damage, so you might want to keep this in mind.
I have used the AR and it's easy mode loool.. Get that trash out of here.. Also I challenge you to go test the AR in all the Halos you can and see that the Halo 5 AR compared to the other Halos has been MASSIVELY buffed and needs a nerf.. I mean if you take a look you would have to be blind not to see the AR in Halo 5 is Op compared to the rest
Tohur wrote:
Quote:
Tohur
You my friend must not pay attention at all ADS pretty much makes the AR pinpoint accurate.. I have been cross mapped with ARs so many times I lost count lol which sometimes is hard to avoid if you dealing with another person close by.
Again, if you engage the AR at long range they descope. Pretty much every single other loadout with the exception of the smg (I think it might similar too) has a higher red reticule range. If 1 on 1, you are losing to the AR at long range while you are using the other loadout weapons, then you really got massively outplayed.
If you are losing because you are essentially being double teamed, well of course the team is going to have the advantage. You are describing situations where any load out weapon will get the advantage. It's similar to me arguing that the AR works because it can kill a player that didn't notice he was being shot at. Of course it works in that situation, just the same two guys using AR are still going to have the advantage over a magnum user because they can potentially get down double the fire power. It's not a fair standard to judge a weapon.

Quote:
. also in prior Halos the longer you held the trigger the harder it was to aim the AR and this does not happen any more to the extent it affects your aim as it did in prior Halos.
I literally played some free for all games with the AR to see if what you say it's true. If bloom were not a factor, there would be no need to burst, yet bursting clearly makes the weapon more efficient. Try using the gun yourself almost exclusively in free for all to see what I mean. Like I said, at full auto the AR blooms too much to where you need luck to land the headshots and it becomes more inconsistent. You get better results bursting it. With guns like the magnum, I don't have to worry about bloom.

Quote:
Also its not no secret at all there is NO bloom nor any real game play affecting recoil in the game other then on the SMG and Saw.
And the AR. It has bloom too.
Quote:
even Halo CE had it to some extent but seems after the Reach backlash with bloom 343i decided to almost COMPLETELY remove a game play mechanic that had been apart of Halo for years and was what truly separated the bad and good players and now fights in game are not about skill with the weapons but pretty much who shoots the fastest. prior Halos took skill with the weapons but now it does not..
Seems to me like you would like the AR then since it does have bloom and is more involved in how it works. With the other guns I don't have to time the bursts.

Quote:
. I have been playing Halo 5 since around November and sad to say uptil about a week ago was trying to use my prior skills in Halo then decided to just run around spamming shots like a noob as does about 95% of the Halo 5 playerbase and my KDA is starting to come up LOOOL..
WIth the AR? If so, then it sounds like anecdotal evidence, it also might be selective memory as well. The idea is to try to use both guns, the magnum and the AR, as much as you can in similar situations. It's a comparison, it works best not to cherry pick several instances that make the AR seem stronger than it actually is.

Quote:
so practically Halo 5 takes the least amount of skill with the weapons out of ALL the Halos.. the AR is the biggest offender and needs to be nerf really bad.. hopefully they fix all this in the next Halo
Funny you say that considering many others consider this to be the hardest one to play so far. But if the AR is really as strong as you say, then I challenge you to play free for all, 10 games using the AR exclusively except for other pick ups around the map and then do the same with the magnum, 10 games using only that weapon along with the various pickups available. Also if you are looking at the reports after each game, do note that cleanup kills are treated the same as kills that were obtained by doing the full damage, so you might want to keep this in mind.
I have used the AR and it's easy mode loool.. Get that trash out of here.. Also I challenge you to go test the AR in all the Halos you can and see that the Halo 5 AR compared to the other Halos has been MASSIVELY buffed and needs a nerf.. I mean if you take a look you would have to be blind not to see the AR in Halo 5 is Op compared to the rest
I do better with Reach’s AR. In 3 it is heavily dependent on connection strength unless I’m the host since it’s all projectile based, and in that game it is outclassed by BR’s, as BR outclassed most other guns really save for power weapons. 5’s was pretty strong. Aside from Reach, it was one of the few halo games where automatics didn’t become obsolete and could compete with the other guns. The head shot multiplier that it had really gave an incentive to not just hold down the trigger, and I applauded 5 for that because it added more depth to the sandbox. But the fact that 5’s AR is strong in comparison to other AR’s is not really a good argument to nerf it, since in most halos the AR was usually outclassed by the other precision weapons. There was little point to using an automatic when the precision weapons consistently outperformed it save for very close range. So yeah it was a strong iteration, but only because in most other games it performs poorly.

I mean, I’ve been playing halo since around the time 3 came out on 360. I’m aware of how 5’s AR compares to the others. Just because it actually works now (or rather it used to) doesn’t mean it needs a nerf.

As for you trying out the gun, I’m tempted to say you really haven’t since you have been giving a lot of inaccurate information on it. But fine, I can see you really hate the gun, so if needs to be nerfed to where it’s worthless, then why not remove it altogether then? Might as well, it removes the illusion that it’s worth using.
Tohur wrote:
Quote:
Tohur
You my friend must not pay attention at all ADS pretty much makes the AR pinpoint accurate.. I have been cross mapped with ARs so many times I lost count lol which sometimes is hard to avoid if you dealing with another person close by.
Again, if you engage the AR at long range they descope. Pretty much every single other loadout with the exception of the smg (I think it might similar too) has a higher red reticule range. If 1 on 1, you are losing to the AR at long range while you are using the other loadout weapons, then you really got massively outplayed.
If you are losing because you are essentially being double teamed, well of course the team is going to have the advantage. You are describing situations where any load out weapon will get the advantage. It's similar to me arguing that the AR works because it can kill a player that didn't notice he was being shot at. Of course it works in that situation, just the same two guys using AR are still going to have the advantage over a magnum user because they can potentially get down double the fire power. It's not a fair standard to judge a weapon.

Quote:
. also in prior Halos the longer you held the trigger the harder it was to aim the AR and this does not happen any more to the extent it affects your aim as it did in prior Halos.
I literally played some free for all games with the AR to see if what you say it's true. If bloom were not a factor, there would be no need to burst, yet bursting clearly makes the weapon more efficient. Try using the gun yourself almost exclusively in free for all to see what I mean. Like I said, at full auto the AR blooms too much to where you need luck to land the headshots and it becomes more inconsistent. You get better results bursting it. With guns like the magnum, I don't have to worry about bloom.

Quote:
Also its not no secret at all there is NO bloom nor any real game play affecting recoil in the game other then on the SMG and Saw.
And the AR. It has bloom too.
Quote:
even Halo CE had it to some extent but seems after the Reach backlash with bloom 343i decided to almost COMPLETELY remove a game play mechanic that had been apart of Halo for years and was what truly separated the bad and good players and now fights in game are not about skill with the weapons but pretty much who shoots the fastest. prior Halos took skill with the weapons but now it does not..
Seems to me like you would like the AR then since it does have bloom and is more involved in how it works. With the other guns I don't have to time the bursts.

Quote:
. I have been playing Halo 5 since around November and sad to say uptil about a week ago was trying to use my prior skills in Halo then decided to just run around spamming shots like a noob as does about 95% of the Halo 5 playerbase and my KDA is starting to come up LOOOL..
WIth the AR? If so, then it sounds like anecdotal evidence, it also might be selective memory as well. The idea is to try to use both guns, the magnum and the AR, as much as you can in similar situations. It's a comparison, it works best not to cherry pick several instances that make the AR seem stronger than it actually is.

Quote:
so practically Halo 5 takes the least amount of skill with the weapons out of ALL the Halos.. the AR is the biggest offender and needs to be nerf really bad.. hopefully they fix all this in the next Halo
Funny you say that considering many others consider this to be the hardest one to play so far. But if the AR is really as strong as you say, then I challenge you to play free for all, 10 games using the AR exclusively except for other pick ups around the map and then do the same with the magnum, 10 games using only that weapon along with the various pickups available. Also if you are looking at the reports after each game, do note that cleanup kills are treated the same as kills that were obtained by doing the full damage, so you might want to keep this in mind.
I have used the AR and it's easy mode loool.. Get that trash out of here.. Also I challenge you to go test the AR in all the Halos you can and see that the Halo 5 AR compared to the other Halos has been MASSIVELY buffed and needs a nerf.. I mean if you take a look you would have to be blind not to see the AR in Halo 5 is Op compared to the rest
I do better with Reach’s AR. In 3 it is heavily dependent on connection strength unless I’m the host since it’s all projectile based, and in that game it is outclassed by BR’s, as BR outclassed most other guns really save for power weapons. 5’s was pretty strong. Aside from Reach, it was one of the few halo games where automatics didn’t become obsolete and could compete with the other guns. The head shot multiplier that it had really gave an incentive to not just hold down the trigger, and I applauded 5 for that because it added more depth to the sandbox. But the fact that 5’s AR is strong in comparison to other AR’s is not really a good argument to nerf it, since in most halos the AR was usually outclassed by the other precision weapons. There was little point to using an automatic when the precision weapons consistently outperformed it save for very close range. So yeah it was a strong iteration, but only because in most other games it performs poorly.

I mean, I’ve been playing halo since around the time 3 came out on 360. I’m aware of how 5’s AR compares to the others. Just because it actually works now (or rather it used to) doesn’t mean it needs a nerf.

As for you trying out the gun, I’m tempted to say you really haven’t since you have been giving a lot of inaccurate information on it. But fine, I can see you really hate the gun, so if needs to be nerfed to where it’s worthless, then why not remove it altogether then? Might as well, it removes the illusion that it’s worth using.
err man the noobs in this game.. AR was meant to be useless an is a starter weapon for a reason.. no freaking way should automatics be as buffed as it is in 5. but I done as you people just don't get it and are asking for ARs to be buffed.. you people are part the reason this game is bad compared to the rest the halo.. and also the AR in Reach was ALOT weaker then the AR in 5 don't know what the heck you are talking about there. but done here as you people just don't get it and making EVERY excuse in the world to justify this broken gun lol
and also I don't have to use the AR myself to see the gun is broken but I HAVE used it enough to know its broken and choose not to use it as its broken lol.. I just hope they fix stuff in the next Halo game and maybe all you noobs that praise this trash game will crawl back into the dumpsters in which you came as quite honestly most of any one who justify this gun was more than likely bottom of the barrel players in prior Halos as this game no longer takes ANY skill when it comes to the weapons and most of all this dumb broken ar
Tohur wrote:
and also I don't have to use the AR myself to see the gun is broken but I HAVE used it enough to know its broken and choose not to use it as its broken lol.. I just hope they fix stuff in the next Halo game and maybe all you noobs that praise this trash game will crawl back into the dumpsters in which you came
Funny how you make nonsense claims since majority of these comments are against the OP. Judging your stats and calling everyone a noob, maybe your confusing the meaning of noob with yourself? Also the magnum is fine as it is. Wanna solve this dumpster? buff the BR and problem solved. No need to be a immature noob and has a thing saying "lol" all the time.

have a good day. =)

<p></p>
Jynx Fatal wrote:
Tohur wrote:
and also I don't have to use the AR myself to see the gun is broken but I HAVE used it enough to know its broken and choose not to use it as its broken lol.. I just hope they fix stuff in the next Halo game and maybe all you noobs that praise this trash game will crawl back into the dumpsters in which you came
Funny how you make nonsense claims since majority of these comments are against the OP. Judging your stats and calling everyone a noob, maybe your confusing the meaning of noob with yourself? Also the magnum is fine as it is. Wanna solve this dumpster? buff the BR and problem solved. No need to be a immature noob and has a thing saying "lol" all the time.

have a good day. =)

<p></p>
lol whats so hard to understand have not been playing 5 as long as others but does not take a rocket scientist to see this is the one Halo game that takes least amount of skill with the weapons compared to all other Halos and a main contributing reason this game ONLY sold 5 million copies compared to the almost 10 million each of the other Halos other than CE. 5 lost half of the player base and lets be real here the story is not the reason its the lackluster Multiplayer and the fact this halo takes the least amount of skill lol.
Tohur wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
Merjan1 wrote:
In my opinion assault rifle is practically useless, instead the Magnum is excesively powerful and with too much pointed automatic.
Tbh the only arena weapon out of balance is the BR the ar is perfect but I would say needs a 2-5 % buff in damage not a crazy buff but it shouldn’t lose to a magnum close quarters at all in my opinion

as as far as power weapons go the fuel rod needs a buff
AR needs to be nerf. Sad when you constantly see noobs with AR as their tool of destruction
<p></p>
That’s what’s going to happen on the low lv side of halo 5. Spamming Isn’t really all that hard to deal with The ar isn’t a problem in this game I’m not calling you bad or anything or talking crap Honestly in the higher tiers you will never see a champ or a onyx player with ar as tool of destruction they might get one or two kills with it but magnum will always beat ar because how hard it is to keep reticle on a strafing target and with the amount of damage it does but ar as it is right now is meant for clean ups not a real gun fight

but I will spam an ar if I’m trolling and I know I’m playing low diamonds and below because it’s hilarious but an onyx or champ it’s not going to slide with
yeah please lets not and say we did
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3