[Locked] nerf pistol

OP x5 MARLINS FANS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.

Spoiler:
Show
No, its just skilled players who can use the pistol well. Get gud
I don't think the pistol needs a nerf, apart from decreasing its range just a wee bit. The BR dominates the pistol at medium range, and the DMR dominates ti at long range. The pistol is meant to be a short range precision weapon.
Yeah basically if im in a firefight and have a BR and my opponent has a magnum i pretty much win everytime. The magnum is pretty hard to use long distance, the DMR should pretty much be used for long distance, BR should be used for medium distance, and the magnum should be used on smaller slayer maps and close quarter encounters.
I'll bet if I were to check all your games in arena, I'd find that not only is the pistol NOT overpowered but I'd see a multitude of weapons used as a tool of destruction on both teams- now compare that to Halos past were you'd only see a BR used. The pistol is fine.
Lol where is everyone getting the range argument from? The range on it is abysmal... Can't even take on the BR or DMR in close range...
You can easily outclass the pistol with a BR, you just have to play the situation out right (note: this does not mean strafe back and forth in the same pattern).
Do not flame/attack others.

Spoiler:
Show
Since when did the pistol beat a dmr across the map? If that happened to you, then I'm sorry sir you are just terrible.
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
No the pistol needs a nerf the other day I had pistol and this guy had a dmr and I killed him with ease......and another time the same thing happened but the guy had a br this time I still killed him.....pistols shouldn't be more powerful than rifles
No the pistol needs a nerf the other day I had pistol and this guy had a dmr and I killed him with ease......and another time the same thing happened but the guy had a br this time I still killed him.....pistols shouldn't be more powerful than rifles
Good logic. Unfortunately, one or few occurrences does not associate with a nerf.
Could it just be that those two guys who you killed just, sucked? Two examples does not mean the pistol is op.
Twizery wrote:
"Why would they make the assault rifle the first gun you spawn in with? Probably because thats the gun your suppost to use you loser asss pistol noobs."

Lol pistol noobs? you cant be serious?
The difference between those 2 weapons is that the pistol takes skill to use and the AR not, skill that you apparently dont have otherwise you would not sit here and cry about you getting your -Yoink- handed to.

Making automatics useful is one of the worst things in H5 since scrubs that have no aim can get kills nowadays, they should learn to aim instead and get better. But i guess some of the guys here want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Be thankful that you even can win a small percentage of your gunfights if you run around with your AR 24/7 because this game favors potatos like you...

AR is your tool of destruction in both warzone and arena... wow congrats Mr. Spray and Pray. Is there anything else you want?
Oh look, someone to report for insults and flaming, not our faults you're getting beat with an AR.
Twizery wrote:
"Why would they make the assault rifle the first gun you spawn in with? Probably because thats the gun your suppost to use you loser asss pistol noobs."

The difference between those 2 weapons is that the pistol takes skill to use and the AR not, skill that you apparently dont have otherwise you would not sit here and cry about you getting your -Yoink- handed to.

Making automatics useful is one of the worst things in H5 since scrubs that have no aim can get kills nowadays, they should learn to aim instead and get better. But i guess some of the guys here want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Be thankful that you even can win a small percentage of your gunfights if you run around with your AR 24/7 because this game favors potatos like you...

AR is your tool of destruction in both warzone and arena... wow congrats Mr. Spray and Pray. Is there anything else you want?
Oh look, someone to report for insults and flaming, not our faults you're getting beat with an AR.
Dude, where is your safe and quiet zone at?
Leocadius wrote:
Twizery wrote:

Dude, where is your safe and quiet zone at?
The dude is literally insulting another member or members, it has nothing to do with some sort of "safe zone" quit being an -Yoink- and follow the rules on the site
Twizery wrote:

Making automatics useful is one of the best things H5 has done. Now you actually have different options besides a damn BR in the game. Its useful in close range and should be. And would you call the pros who use automatics scrubs? A lot of them tend to use the Storm Rifle as their secondary, which is in fact an automatic.

It seems like you get killed by the AR a lot. Maybe you're the one that needs to get better at the game? If I run into someone with an AR and I have my pistol out, I'll jump backwards to increase the distance between us, increasing my advantage but decreasing his.
Twizery wrote:

Making automatics useful is one of the best things H5 has done. Now you actually have different options besides a damn BR in the game. Its useful in close range and should be. And would you call the pros who use automatics scrubs? A lot of them tend to use the Storm Rifle as their secondary, which is in fact an automatic.

It seems like you get killed by the AR a lot. Maybe you're the one that needs to get better at the game? If I run into someone with an AR and I have my pistol out, I'll jump backwards to increase the distance between us, increasing my advantage but decreasing his.
Plus, the AR came first into the Halo series above the BR and has been in Halo ever since except Halo 2, which it was then added in for multiplayer as it should have been, the AR is a useful weapon, any sort of automatic is a useful weapon.
Do not stat-flame.

Spoiler:
Show
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:

Yo i know the truth can be hard to handle sometimes but sure report me idc.
Truth has nothing to do with this at all, you're being a major -Yoink- for the sake of showing off how "cool" you are on a website full of nothing but toxic members, the BR was the worst thing to be brought in Halo because it gave the mentality that if you use it you're "MLG Pro"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10