2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
Pistol is fine how it is in my opinion.
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:
"Why would they make the assault rifle the first gun you spawn in with? Probably because thats the gun your suppost to use you loser asss pistol noobs."

Lol pistol noobs? you cant be serious?
The difference between those 2 weapons is that the pistol takes skill to use and the AR not, skill that you apparently dont have otherwise you would not sit here and cry about you getting your -Yoink- handed to.

Making automatics useful is one of the worst things in H5 since scrubs that have no aim can get kills nowadays, they should learn to aim instead and get better. But i guess some of the guys here want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Be thankful that you even can win a small percentage of your gunfights if you run around with your AR 24/7 because this game favors potatos like you...

AR is your tool of destruction in both warzone and arena... wow congrats Mr. Spray and Pray. Is there anything else you want?
Oh look, someone to report for insults and flaming, not our faults you're getting beat with an AR.
Yo i know the truth can be hard to handle sometimes but sure report me idc.

Checked your stats and was not surprised... Level 47, 0.8 kd and tool of destruction = AR
😂😂😂😂
Oh no, I have a life outside of Halo and my K/D isn't as high as all the try hards on here, I have a well paying job, a good job, I don't have to focus on a stupid game or a fake K/D to feel good about myself, stat flaming is also bannable, yes, I use the AR because its doesn't have a trashy following like the BR does and all the try hards behind it, I pray you don't go pro or whatever, because if you're the kind of people going forth in the world to do tournaments, god help this -Yoink- community
Seriously how many rants is the "Magnum" going to be getting? XD
Just waiting for a mod to lock this troll thread.
Seriously how many rants is the "Magnum" going to be getting? XD
As many as the amount of licks required to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10