OP x5 MARLINS FANS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
There is already a Boomco skin for the pistol, why do you need a Nerf one too?
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:
"Why would they make the assault rifle the first gun you spawn in with? Probably because thats the gun your suppost to use you loser asss pistol noobs."

Lol pistol noobs? you cant be serious?
The difference between those 2 weapons is that the pistol takes skill to use and the AR not, skill that you apparently dont have otherwise you would not sit here and cry about you getting your -Yoink- handed to.

Making automatics useful is one of the worst things in H5 since scrubs that have no aim can get kills nowadays, they should learn to aim instead and get better. But i guess some of the guys here want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Be thankful that you even can win a small percentage of your gunfights if you run around with your AR 24/7 because this game favors potatos like you...

AR is your tool of destruction in both warzone and arena... wow congrats Mr. Spray and Pray. Is there anything else you want?
Oh look, someone to report for insults and flaming, not our faults you're getting beat with an AR.
Yo i know the truth can be hard to handle sometimes but sure report me idc.
Truth has nothing to do with this at all, you're being a major -Yoink- for the sake of showing off how "cool" you are on a website full of nothing but toxic members, the BR was the worst thing to be brought in Halo because it gave the mentality that if you use it you're "MLG Pro"
Life can be hard... its not always friendly and all peaceful and not everyone is riding on a unicorn in the peaceful pink world full of fluffy rabbits. At some point you're going to meet people that say things straight out and say exactly what they think.

The thing is the BR requires skill/aim which the AR clearly does not... That is the truth.
Twizery wrote:
"Why would they make the assault rifle the first gun you spawn in with? Probably because thats the gun your suppost to use you loser asss pistol noobs."

The difference between those 2 weapons is that the pistol takes skill to use and the AR not, skill that you apparently dont have otherwise you would not sit here and cry about you getting your -Yoink- handed to.

Making automatics useful is one of the worst things in H5 since scrubs that have no aim can get kills nowadays, they should learn to aim instead and get better. But i guess some of the guys here want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Be thankful that you even can win a small percentage of your gunfights if you run around with your AR 24/7 because this game favors potatos like you...

AR is your tool of destruction in both warzone and arena... wow congrats Mr. Spray and Pray. Is there anything else you want?
Making automatics useful is one of the best things H5 has done. Now you actually have different options besides a damn BR in the game. Its useful in close range and should be. And would you call the pros who use automatics scrubs? A lot of them tend to use the Storm Rifle as their secondary, which is in fact an automatic.

It seems like you get killed by the AR a lot. Maybe you're the one that needs to get better at the game? If I run into someone with an AR and I have my pistol out, I'll jump backwards to increase the distance between us, increasing my advantage but decreasing his.
Jumping backwards and using your thruster to increase distance to the target? NO WAY I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT! You're a real skiller bro, thanks for the tip.

Of -Yoinking!- course do i know about -Yoink- like that...

Dont try to lecture me...

Ofc will the pros use the automatics because they are useful in this game... but that does not make the weapon "skilled" no the weapons itself are still scrub weapons, the thing is they are pros like you said, they can aim most of the have a 60%+ accuracy with every semi auto or burst weapon.

But when i see players like the OP... players that have the AR or SMG as a tool of destruction then i know for sure that they cant aim or atleast not very well. And let me tell you there are a lot of players that have those weapons as tool of destruction.
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:

Oh look, someone to report for insults and flaming, not our faults you're getting beat with an AR.
Truth has nothing to do with this at all, you're being a major -Yoink- for the sake of showing off how "cool" you are on a website full of nothing but toxic members, the BR was the worst thing to be brought in Halo because it gave the mentality that if you use it you're "MLG Pro"
Life can be hard... its not always friendly and all peaceful and not everyone is riding on a unicorn in the peaceful pink world full of fluffy rabbits. At some point you're going to meet people that say things straight out and say exactly what they think.

The thing is the BR requires skill/aim which the AR clearly does not... That is the truth.
And you're gonna be met on this site with a ton of reports, it has nothing to do with "peaceful" or whatever, it has to do with how you act on this site, and so far from your posts and other posts throughout the forums that you do nothing but flame others.
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:

And you're gonna be met on this site with a ton of reports, it has nothing to do with "peaceful" or whatever, it has to do with how you act on this site, and so far from your posts and other posts throughout the forums that you do nothing but flame others.
Maybe some people deserve to be met with a little "stronger" language?
Im not going to change just to fit in the super polite club of pony riding cool kids.

I have said my thing you have said yours, I got my opinion and you got yours.
Im out!
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:

Maybe some people deserve to be met with a little "stronger" language?
Im not going to change just to fit in the super polite club of pony riding cool kids.

I have said my thing you have said yours, I got my opinion and you got yours.
Im out!
Fair enough, I'm not asking you to be polite, I'm asking you to not be a -Yoink- when you post is all :P
I think the mistakes lie in assuming the pistol is supposed to be a sidearm and the starting weapons are supposed to be considerably weaker compared to map pickups. If you look closely at the sandbox/weapon design it's clear neither assumption is true.

I find the magnum can hold it's own against everything, with the possible exception of a SR/SMG in CQC, a precision rifle at scope range or certain power weapons. I don't see why this is a problem. Player skill should be the primary determining factor in the outcome of an engagement. In the existing state of the game it largely is, outside of a few select cases.
Magnum is fine, leave bae alone
Not this again......game balance is one of the few things 343, IMO, did very well with Halo 5.

Its only "OP" because when you use it you cannot kill quickly with it. I.e. Get a perfect kill.
Leocadius wrote:
No the pistol needs a nerf the other day I had pistol and this guy had a dmr and I killed him with ease......and another time the same thing happened but the guy had a br this time I still killed him.....pistols shouldn't be more powerful than rifles
Good logic. Unfortunately, one or few occurrences does not associate with a nerf.
Not only a few times this happens , happens like 2 times a day.....or maybe it's that I know how to use it properly or the other guy has poor skill
yet people want br starts and the br I better. Lol
sure lets nerf the only weapon that takes skill to use.
1v1 me scrubs
The pistol is fine.
The pistol is prety useless if you can't hit head shots.
no nerf needed!
The pistol needs a buff. It's outclassed by everything.
People in this community can't decide on anything.

"Nerf the Pistol it's too strong!"

"Buff the Pistol it's not strong enough!"
People in this community can't decide on anything.

"Nerf the Pistol it's too strong!"

"Buff the Pistol it's not strong enough!"
The people asking for a nerf want to pub stomp with ARs. Those who want a buff want it to be harder to use, but a 4sk. Everything else in the sandbox is stronger than it.
Leocadius wrote:
No the pistol needs a nerf the other day I had pistol and this guy had a dmr and I killed him with ease......and another time the same thing happened but the guy had a br this time I still killed him.....pistols shouldn't be more powerful than rifles
Good logic. Unfortunately, one or few occurrences does not associate with a nerf.
Not only a few times this happens , happens like 2 times a day.....or maybe it's that I know how to use it properly or the other guy has poor skill
It's poor skill. If 2 equal players are using a Pistol or a BR, the BR will win. It mas more bullet magnetism.
If this is nerfed everfin needs changing.. Weapons effective range is totally off and ammo type should count....as in a br should use 5.56 and dmr 7.62 not to mention it takes 50.calibre warthog rounds how long to drop someone.... nuff said
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10