4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
My god, this argument again.
Magnum is fine the way it is.
Echo2396 wrote:
There is already a Boomco skin for the pistol, why do you need a Nerf one too?
This post wins the thread

OP, if you are being killed by a pistol with a DMR at long range..Let's just say it isn't the pistol's fault
The pistol has to be the most over powered weapon in the game. What is the point of a DMR if you could just spawn in with an over powered precise shooter that can kill people across the map... Hell, why use any other gun besides the damn pistol. Who the needs an assault rifle or a real gun when you have a pistol? All they need to do is make the little dot half an inch bigger. It's not the power of the pistol, but the extreme precision is what makes it so OP.

Rant Below
Next time you play a game of arena watch the little kill chat and count the number of pistol kills. A pistol is a side arm that you use when your real gun runs out of ammo, not to use as your primary... Thats what DMRs are for. Its so imbalanced and I don't even get mad that I die, but it absolutly pissesz me the uck off when I see 'death by pistol.' Why would they make the assault rifle the first gun you spawn in with? Probably because thats the gun your suppost to use you loser asss pistol noobs. So how about we just make the cross hair a tent-tiny bigger and make a bunch of people happy!

Wrote at 2 AM and don't care to proof read so beware grammar errors ^
Here we go again...
I think the magnum is perfect. Not overpowered, Not underpowered. I see just as many threads saying it is underpowered.
The pistol is fine as it is. *Puts a tally mark on the chalkboard with title of "Threads about nerfing the pistol".
This is beating a dead horse. Weapon balance is incredible in this game. I can pick up any precision or automatic and feel confident that if i put myself in the right position i can get kills with it (suppressor aside lol).

OP, i think you just have the wrong perception of the pistol. Its not like halo 3 or a cod pistol, this is a viable utility weapon that gives you a fair chance off spawn against someone with a better rifle.
Echo2396 wrote:
There is already a Boomco skin for the pistol, why do you need a Nerf one too?
HAHAHAHAHA
Good one. Ok, nobody got it, did they?
As this has been another beating of a skeleton horse, it would probably be better if you people didn't respond at all to this post.

There should be a megathread for weapon balancing so that topics like this don't keep being made when a person dies to a pistol, or runs against less skilled players and dominates.
The pistol has to be the most over powered weapon in the game. What is the point of a DMR if you could just spawn in with an over powered precise shooter that can kill people across the map... Hell, why use any other gun besides the damn pistol. Who the needs an assault rifle or a real gun when you have a pistol? All they need to do is make the little dot half an inch bigger. It's not the power of the pistol, but the extreme precision is what makes it so OP.

Rant Below
Next time you play a game of arena watch the little kill chat and count the number of pistol kills. A pistol is a side arm that you use when your real gun runs out of ammo, not to use as your primary... Thats what DMRs are for. Its so imbalanced and I don't even get mad that I die, but it absolutly pissesz me the uck off when I see 'death by pistol.' Why would they make the assault rifle the first gun you spawn in with? Probably because thats the gun your suppost to use you loser asss pistol noobs. So how about we just make the cross hair a tent-tiny bigger and make a bunch of people happy!

Wrote at 2 AM and don't care to proof read so beware grammar errors ^
the pistol br etc..are what is known as "utility" weapons..thewy are supposed to be consistant weapons that can be used in any scenario by a skilled player...if a person is good with the pistol or br it can seem like the weapon is over powered but in reality that player just landed his or her shots properly...the ar has and always should be a situational weapon to use as a last resort...personally i actually think its actually the ar that needs to get nerfed simply because the range is too high for the size of the arena maps making it less situational and therefore taking away from the utility weapon...the risk vs reward factor needs to be adjusted slightly....also about the rifles...BR STARTS ALL THE WAY WHOOO!!
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:
"Why would they make the assault rifle the first gun you spawn in with? Probably because thats the gun your suppost to use you loser asss pistol noobs."

Lol pistol noobs? you cant be serious?
The difference between those 2 weapons is that the pistol takes skill to use and the AR not, skill that you apparently dont have otherwise you would not sit here and cry about you getting your -Yoink- handed to.

Making automatics useful is one of the worst things in H5 since scrubs that have no aim can get kills nowadays, they should learn to aim instead and get better. But i guess some of the guys here want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Be thankful that you even can win a small percentage of your gunfights if you run around with your AR 24/7 because this game favors potatos like you...

AR is your tool of destruction in both warzone and arena... wow congrats Mr. Spray and Pray. Is there anything else you want?
Oh look, someone to report for insults and flaming, not our faults you're getting beat with an AR.
Yo i know the truth can be hard to handle sometimes but sure report me idc.

Checked your stats and was not surprised... Level 47, 0.8 kd and tool of destruction = AR
😂😂😂😂
A pistol is good for close encounters, if you really feel like trying to snipe someone with a pistol, be my guest but don't complain about a DMR or a sniper rifle gets you killed. I can easily kill somebody up close with a DMR against a pistol or a battle rifle or pretty much any non-power weapon.
It's fine, just live with it!
These threads pop up once a week. You'd probably be better off reading through previous forums posts instead of infuriating the community with another pointless thread.
I would have to say that 99% of the people responding all use the pistol, so it's a pretty biased opinion … all I'm trying to say is that it's really frustrating when the power of the pistol (a hand gun) matches the power of a rifle. (Giant asss gun that is so powerful you need to hold it with two hands)
You can't be serious?
Magnum creates the largest skill gap in halo. It takes a lot of skill to use. its not a pistol, magnum. They call it that for a reason. Also i hated in halo 3 that u spawned in with 2 useless weapons, cuz 1 person on ur team had a br and it caused huge weapon imbalance. If u have a magnum in h5 and the other person has a br, u still have a chance in winning if u 5 them and with ur strafe skills. Magnums MUST NOT BE NERFED. They have found the perfect balance in h5. And also DMR's have longer range and shoot faster then the magnum. Magnum is my fav weapon in the game because it can still beat better load out precision weapons (DMR, BR) with skill.
PokeQomo wrote:
No, its just skilled players who can use the pistol well. Get gud
Exactly, someone gets it.
All of the weapons are fine. Stop asking to nerf things.
I would have to say that 99% of the people responding all use the pistol, so it's a pretty biased opinion … all I'm trying to say is that it's really frustrating when the power of the pistol (a hand gun) matches the power of a rifle. (Giant asss gun that is so powerful you need to hold it with two hands)
Actually in Halo the Magnum (or "pistol") Caliber is way bigger than the assault rifle caliber, the magnum also have HE bullet wich explain is high efficiency against infantry and is uselessness againt vehicle
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10