2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10
People are still complaining about the pistol? The pistol is garbage compared to the DMR yet some people think they're the same? Why does any weapon need a nerf? Cause you get killed by it a lot is not a good excuse. "Nerf this, Nerf that" geez I'm tired of people wanting nerfs if they actually nerfed every weapon these whiners wanted them to we'd literally end up running around with nerf guns shooting suction cup bullets at eachother and yelling "I hit you you're suppose to play dead" "nuh uh it bounced off my infinity shields" "no cause I have infinity + 1 bullets so you're dead" "moooommmm! This other player is making up ruuules and not playing fair!"
The pistol is fine the way it's you're over reacting!
Just another problem in halo 5... Not I love it
No way... let it as it is right now
In the hands of top players yes but most people not so much
Soooo. Yes you will see plenty of pistol in the kill chat....duh. Everyone has a pistol. it's so not OP. Even in it's range. Yes it has crazy range, but unless you are a bad shot you should beat a pistol with the BR, Car, or DMR at range like 8-9 times out of 10. It's a great weapon though. But there is literally nothing unfair about it's abilities because everyone has it. Equal opportunity. The trick is to work on your skill with it. The fact is is there is always someone better. It's the people that put the time into the game, that practice things, work on stuff that make things feel OP sometimes. But only for those that are bad, or just haven't put the time in yet. Cuz the fact is is that any weapon in the game, is only as effective as the person using it. That's all there is to it. It would be 100% ridiculous for 343 or any game developer for that matter, to constantly cater to people of less skill. And I in know way mean that as a diss. It's just that there will always be people that are gods, there will be regular skilled players, and then there are BK's, that won't change, and neither should the game.
Dog. It's called the Magnum. It's powerful in every single Halo game.
U kids need to chill! Nothing in this game should be nerfed!
No! It takes skill to use so we don't have to BR for starts for 5 Halo in a row just to feel competitive.
they really should it ridiculous 5 shots to the head? I myself use the pistol a lot and notice that many times after being out gunned I still manage to slip out with maybe my shields pooped. Im not even that good at halo.... I feel like its unfair and sometimes it should be nerfed o 343 just tone it down a bit, okay?
PokeQomo wrote:
No, its just skilled players who can use the pistol well. Get gud
I agree fully.
Unit 50079 wrote:
I don't think the pistol needs a nerf, apart from decreasing its range just a wee bit. The BR dominates the pistol at medium range, and the DMR dominates ti at long range. The pistol is meant to be a short range precision weapon.
the pistol is fine the way it is
Man... I thought the thread title was saying we were getting a new req or something with a weapon skin. So disappointed. I was imagining this: http://d2rormqr1qwzpz.cloudfront.net/photos/2012/05/29/38134-maverick.jpg
Twizery wrote:
Twizery wrote:
"Why would they make the assault rifle the first gun you spawn in with? Probably because thats the gun your suppost to use you loser asss pistol noobs."

Lol pistol noobs? you cant be serious?
The difference between those 2 weapons is that the pistol takes skill to use and the AR not, skill that you apparently dont have otherwise you would not sit here and cry about you getting your -Yoink- handed to.

Making automatics useful is one of the worst things in H5 since scrubs that have no aim can get kills nowadays, they should learn to aim instead and get better. But i guess some of the guys here want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Be thankful that you even can win a small percentage of your gunfights if you run around with your AR 24/7 because this game favors potatos like you...

AR is your tool of destruction in both warzone and arena... wow congrats Mr. Spray and Pray. Is there anything else you want?
Making automatics useful is one of the best things H5 has done. Now you actually have different options besides a damn BR in the game. Its useful in close range and should be. And would you call the pros who use automatics scrubs? A lot of them tend to use the Storm Rifle as their secondary, which is in fact an automatic.

It seems like you get killed by the AR a lot. Maybe you're the one that needs to get better at the game? If I run into someone with an AR and I have my pistol out, I'll jump backwards to increase the distance between us, increasing my advantage but decreasing his.
Jumping backwards and using your thruster to increase distance to the target? NO WAY I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT! You're a real skiller bro, thanks for the tip.

Of -Yoinking!- course do i know about -Yoink- like that...

Dont try to lecture me...

Ofc will the pros use the automatics because they are useful in this game... but that does not make the weapon "skilled" no the weapons itself are still scrub weapons, the thing is they are pros like you said, they can aim most of the have a 60%+ accuracy with every semi auto or burst weapon.

But when i see players like the OP... players that have the AR or SMG as a tool of destruction then i know for sure that they cant aim or atleast not very well. And let me tell you there are a lot of players that have those weapons as tool of destruction.
Seems like to me that your just mad by getting killed with fully automatic's. You're saying that autos don't take skill and only semi's and bursts do. Going by your logic you shouldn't even be mad because apparently everyone else is a scrublord and only people who are good at the game use the sniper, br, dmr, pistol, etc.
its a pistol it takes skill to use no nerf needed
no. git gud
Really. The pistol is god like that but u see it sucks up close. u need a good precise weapon or you will be shooting marshmellows across the map.
Most balanced pistol yet and needs a nerf? No. Get good with it. Takes skill to get kills across the map with it.
Another cry baby wanting to nerf something
Twizery wrote:
"Why would they make the assault rifle the first gun you spawn in with? Probably because thats the gun your suppost to use you loser asss pistol noobs."

Lol pistol noobs? you cant be serious?
The difference between those 2 weapons is that the pistol takes skill to use and the AR not, skill that you apparently dont have otherwise you would not sit here and cry about you getting your -Yoink- handed to.

Making automatics useful is one of the worst things in H5 since scrubs that have no aim can get kills nowadays, they should learn to aim instead and get better. But i guess some of the guys here want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Be thankful that you even can win a small percentage of your gunfights if you run around with your AR 24/7 because this game favors potatos like you...

AR is your tool of destruction in both warzone and arena... wow congrats Mr. Spray and Pray. Is there anything else you want?
The AR takes skill to use, atleast more than the magnum which has crazy magnetism making it a piece of cake to kill with. The magnum is much better than the AR at any distance besides close range. Automatic weapons aren't noob weapons, why do you think precision weapons are used over 5 times as often? I almost never use the AR, it's harder to kill with unless you're fighting scrubs with terrible accuracy. Most noobs use the pistol, it's true.

(Please don't nerf it 343)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10