2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12
All auto weps feel overpowered in Halo 5. Probably to appease the COD audience.
I hate COD but love my "spray" guns... Aiming in a game where there are a lot of people around, including snipers, is suicide. There should be an OP weapon that allows you to "-Yoink- everything in that direction" without risking hurting yourself (Rocket Launcher) or needing precision (Sniper Rifle, DMR, Splaser). Even during the Halo 3 days I was a primarily SMG user. Hell, I don't even bother going for power weapons in FFA. I just use my AR and that's more than fine for me not blessed with machine like hand eye coordination (and powered by Starbucks)...
Warzone is awesome because its different. What else compares as far as all out chaos?
Just no.. i hate when people complain and what something nerfed.. suddenly we are running around with nothing because everything is under powered and the game isnt fun anymore. things need to stay the way they are.
If they are gonna nerf The Answer, they can at least take away the recoil compensator and make the accuracy lower
Yeah The Answer is a really good weapon, but it takes level 6 reqs to spawn in (the same level as a tank), and it can be easily shut down by many other power weapons. I do not think it needs a nerf at all.
I say let people enjoy it.
this isnt destiny. and the Answer doesnt need nerfing.
Wrong. For a one time use weapon that can't be reloaded it's perfect.
I remember reading a post saying Nerf the rocket launcher now it's nerf the Answer, seriously this isn't destiny mate.
i love the answer
another thread of nerfing. It's getting old
No way! Nothing better than having a team mate give you the answer and tossing a damage boost on top of it. Ha!!
AvaPIaya wrote:
I wonder if OP has read the new post in the News section about lowering REQ requirements. The Answer is going from 6>>5
ok now you can play warzone assault and be able to use the answer what is the big deal?
The thing is though its not. They brought the SAW down to 4 and the Appetite for Destruction down to 5. Nowhere does it say that The Answer was going down. This was because no one in their right mind would ever pick Appetite for Destruction over The Answer at REQ Level 6. They had to give you some incentive to use it eventually.

Lazy Link
Doh, not enough coffee this morning. My bad
another thread of nerfing. It's getting old
i know, also the sprint threads are old to lol
Its not bad considering its a level 6 req.
What are you talking about? What is the Answer?
What are you talking about? What is the Answer?
Plz tell me you're joking
Try using this gun to blast into the core room from outside the base. Doesn't do any damage to the core, but you'll get a ton of kills. Love this beast!
I agree it does not need any nerf. You can be killed just as easily with or without it.
True
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12