Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

New Content to keep Population Up

OP ILLecitMIND

Hi it's Illi,

Can 343 please promote some new content like the target master skins to keep Halo 5 populations up?

I have been having trouble finding games and it is "salty". I tried halo reach and thought about switching over until infinite but couldn't find a game there either.

I'm not sure what to do but would like a resolution like consolidation of servers or new content... Idk but unable to match bc not enough players should be somewhere on the list of items to address.

If nothing can be done, I understand...
But 😔

Kind Regards,
Illi
I've had no issues finding games. Maybe it's the game type you're searching for.
I've had no issues finding games. Maybe it's the game type you're searching for.
Hi it's Illi again,

Yeah, ffa... Hard to believe that there are not five other Spartans to compete against at any given time throughout the day. 😔🤔

Kind Regards,
Illi
thery are to busy with infinite, no one update to Halo 5 is expected, only they said will reduce all playlists
Hi it's Illi again,

Yeah, ffa... Hard to believe that there are not five other Spartans to compete against at any given time throughout the day. 😔🤔

Kind Regards,
Illi
Yeah, ffa is pretty barren. Your best bet to find games is to search at peak times, maybe 7pm - 1am EST
Alucardko wrote:
thery are to busy with infinite, no one update to Halo 5 is expected, only they said will reduce all playlists
Nice....

Suggested Playlists :

Ranked:
Slayer/arena
Ffa
Breakout/2.0/elimination
Swat

Unranked :

Optional /rotational

Kind Regards,
Illi
Enroj wrote:
Hi it's Illi again,

Kind Regards,
Illi
Yeah, ffa is pretty barren. Your best bet to find games is to search at peak times, maybe 7pm - 1am EST
Thanks so much.. I will adjust to peak hours
Welcome to a fps game gasping in its last breath
So true. Though he did say he couldn't find any on MCC Reach either.
Sylxeria wrote:
Mcc has felt like it's been in a death null it's entire lifecycle , occasionally it gets a short term blip from some sort of content injection and then flatlines again .look at the rapid player drop off after the reach nostalgia wore off . One of the many reason why I keep advocating offline bots like doom,cod has done for many years now on pvp maps , as it can allow players to ukeep playing the content long after the playerbase ultimately moves on .
Sylxeria wrote:
Mcc has felt like it's been in a death null it's entire lifecycle , occasionally it gets a short term blip from some sort of content injection and then flatlines again .look at the rapid player drop off after the reach nostalgia wore off . One of the many reason why I keep advocating offline bots like doom,cod has done for many years now on pvp maps , as it can allow players to ukeep playing the content long after the playerbase ultimately moves on .
Yeah Halo is pretty much in a medical induced coma right now barely clining to life. If they don't get it right with Infinite this franchise may ultimately go under. I was a Halo addict and even I am not playing any more. 343 just hasn't done a good job in making the game fun to keep playing.... Not to mention bugs in the game. Sad that they never have really made a fully functional game on Xbox one yet. Hopefully they get it right with Infinite.
Sylxeria wrote:
Hi,

I think the problem is that cod has a new game every year or sooner and halo takes so long. They need to make sure a game comes out at least every three years... (plz suggest your timetables).

As a side note, I think the new engine will allow this.

I think halo infinite is going to be huge but if it has initial nostalgia and then the base falls off... They've got to change a lot.

The only tip I can give them is that they should immediately start working on the next halo as soon as they're done with infinite.

Kind Regards,
Illi
Sylxeria wrote:
Hi,

I think the problem is that cod has a new game every year or sooner and halo takes so long. They need to make sure a game comes out at least every three years... (plz suggest your timetables).

I think halo infinite is going to be huge but if it has initial nostalgia and then the base falls off... They've got to change a lot.

The only tip I can give them is that they should immediately start working on the next halo as soon as they're done with infinite.

Kind Regards,
Illi
Initially infinite will be huge , then we will see if it's actually any good rather than nicely dressed up store front ( insert gears5 for context )
With 343i's history so far with the franchise and the general state of of the AAA gaming currently I'm rather pessimistic about it medium and long term , but I'm happy for them to prove me wrong and hit it out the park .
Sylxeria wrote:
Hi,

Kind Regards,
Illi
Initially infinite will be huge , then we will see if it's actually any good rather than nicely dressed up store front ( insert gears5 for context )
With 343i's history so far with the franchise and the general state of of the AAA gaming currently I'm rather pessimistic about it medium and long term , but I'm happy for them to prove me wrong and hit it out the park .
Hi it's Illi,

Gosh, wouldn't it be nice to have a new breath of fresh air with infinite and something that we can be happy with for a long time.

Kind Regards,
Illi
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members or make non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show