Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

New favorite thing to do in firefight

OP LethalQ

I like to equip Tartarus' gavel late stage four or beginning of stage 5. Then let my req level build and then put on a overshield and speed boost.... So fun.
Have you tried it with damage boost? I haven't tried it but it sounds like a jolly romp as well. Perhaps overshield and damage boost?
Have you tried it with damage boost? I haven't tried it but it sounds like a jolly romp as well. Perhaps overshield and damage boost?
Yeah I may have to try a damage boost with it
The gavel is good to use on the round 5 Hunter bosses, but the obvious risk is you need to get a little close to them.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
The gavel is good to use on the Hunter bosses, but the obvious risk is you need to get a little close to them.
It's totally worth going ham on those guys with a hammer. Makes you feel like a total badass too.
This doesn't seem to work to well against the warden though
you are wasting the gavel, I think is better use it in Warzone, I think is better use a Tank in Firefight
Alucardko wrote:
you are wasting the gavel, I think is better use it in Warzone, I think is better use a Tank in Firefight
Tanks are boring to use. It's fun to run around firefight with a hammer smashing everything in site.
Thing is tanks have infinite ammo, so you can make one last a lot of rounds.
Alucardko wrote:
OP isn't talking about efficiency, they're talking about silly fun. They're claiming the gavel is silly fun to combine with boosts. I think they're grinding to 152, and trying to find new ways to have fun in WZFF which is the playlist which traditionally awards the most XP and is also not the most fun.
Alucardko wrote:
OP isn't talking about efficiency, they're talking about silly fun. They're claiming the gavel is silly fun to combine with boosts. I think they're grinding to 152, and trying to find new ways to have fun in WZFF which is the playlist which traditionally awards the most XP and is also not the most fun.
Excatly.. warzone firefight is very repetitive. Why use the same reqs over and over? Gets pretty stale if all you do is spawn a tank at the first chance you get. I am pretty much out of my random vehicle and random weapon cards right now so I am stacking weapon reqs occasionally to spice things up a bit.
What use Corpsemaker as you stun lock bosses with it. Or Grinder and have speed booster for more swing speed. Not sure if strength amplifies hammer damage.
Lol, I'm going to have to try this. Normally I save my OP reqs for regular Warzone and Turbo, but this sounds like a lot of fun!
LethalQ wrote:
Alucardko wrote:
Excatly.. warzone firefight is very repetitive. Why use the same reqs over and over? Gets pretty stale if all you do is spawn a tank at the first chance you get. I am pretty much out of my random vehicle and random weapon cards right now so I am stacking weapon reqs occasionally to spice things up a bit.
Sounds like fun. Also, try the Sentinnal beam (I think that's how you spell it) with three damage boosts you'll be unstoppable. Until you're stopped of course.
Mythic Knight didn't stand a chance 🙂

It was a damage boost, over shield and speed boost. The first one was clearly almost dead but the second on had pretty much all his energy.
I always like the whsipered truth or CE pistol with a speed boost. Its like ice skating all over the map.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show