Hi, i know i do not work at 343, but i'm interested if anyone has any new and creative ideas for a new game type for halo, if you do, say what it would be called, and the rules, thanks and have a good day.
It's not a new idea but I would like to see breakout merged with extermination, I know some people like break out but for me it's not a patch on extermination but I think if the two were re-worked and combined it would make one excellent playlist. Just an idea .
Give Us Shadow of War Nemesis system to halo! Yes i know its not a game type but adds an extra layer to the Halo Formula. Convent Forces replaces the Orcs, You playl as either a spartan or Elite and you have you have dominate either planets or bases.
It's not a new idea but I would like to see breakout merged with extermination, I know some people like break out but for me it's not a patch on extermination but I think if the two were re-worked and combined it would make one excellent playlist. Just an idea .
100% agree

To me, Breakout is a failure, isn't fun and honestly just doesn't feel like Halo. Where as Extermination does in everyway I think. I'd love to see Extermination brought into the fold and merge/replace Breakout.

I hope in Halo 6 Breakout is gone and Extermination replaces it.