4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 33
Oowoon wrote:
I sure do love this update.
My fondest memories of Reach were of course flying a Phaeton around Spire and playing Infection with power weapons.

Oh wait.
Yeah, and I was so looking forward to lasering/hijacking every Falcon out of the sky due to no dodging mechanic.

Darn.
[Fanboying intensifies]
Also none of these settings are permanent. You can change most of these in the custom game options, which means they may change the matchmaking gametypes at some point.
Don't think 343 needs to play halo 4 's infection, they did make it you know.
Dang lol. Roasted.
So um I just watched the 343 infection video on YouTube and saw that there are power weapon pickups..... I'm just shaking my head like " have they played infection at all at any point?". Also AR in infection do I have to say anything? Infection is shotguns and magnums. Not AR and shotgun and some other power weapons on the map. I waited to see video off it before I judged it.... Well a few things are wrong with it. Please please go play halo reach or halo 3 infected or halo 4 infected 343. Please follow tradition on gametypes. That's all I'm asking. You don't need to overhaul everything when it works and plays just fine and people like it a certain way
Constantly following traditions leaves you stagnant. Nostalgia has it's benefits, but it delays innovation.

At least let the game mode come out & run through by players for a day before you knock it.
So true
I still just want to play it already
my reaction: 'shut up and take my money oh wait this isn't cod'
At this point it's a "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" situation. I'm frustrated for sure, but it's my fault. Literally everything 343i has done with this game post launch has been a joke, and it's my fault that I keep getting my hopes up. At least now I can start to play other games such as Overwatch and finally leave Halo 5 behind forever. Good riddance.
Then -Yoink- off, at least OP have its points
See you later. Don't come back. We won't miss you. 343i isn't going to call you crying saying "baby come back. We need you and you alone."
At this point it's a "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" situation. I'm frustrated for sure, but it's my fault. Literally everything 343i has done with this game post launch has been a joke, and it's my fault that I keep getting my hopes up. At least now I can start to play other games such as Overwatch and finally leave Halo 5 behind forever. Good riddance.
wtf 1st things first the updates are free so dont go all cod on this also forge was a excellent update the maps i love (more alien) and infection looks great.
They did use the pistol at first, but removed it because it's too OP in Halo 5 for infection. Props 343!
They did use the pistol at first, but removed it because it's too OP in Halo 5 for infection. Props 343!
All I want is classic infection. i just want to play a custom game of classic infection with friends. If there are multiple game modes then its totally cool with me, as long as there is still an original game mode.
We NEED it for custom games but thats about it
Once again more whining.... You haven't even tried it for yourself! Stop complaining about things you haven't tried!
you guys all drive me nuts
Why are there ars in infection
I think it will be interesting and I think battlefield 1 will be better than cod 4 remastered because WWI might be better and I wonder if the infected energy sword will be a req soon?
If you had really watched the video you would have heard why they made the changes. :\
Oh yeah but a sniper and a hydra in Infection are just A-ok.
I think the gameplay looks like a lot of fun. I really don't see what the problem is, when infection is suppose to be a (IMO) fun silly
mash up anyways
Oh, yeah. Because one player that can pick up a sniper and one player that can pick up a Hydra is comparable to 11 players that start with a precision weapon off spawn. Additionally in a game mode where the infected players have no shields and die in one shot to the head.

/s
Oowoon wrote:
Oh, yeah. Because one player that can pick up a sniper and one player that can pick up a Hydra is comparable to 11 players that start with a precision weapon off spawn. Additionally in a game mode where the infected players have no shields and die in one shot to the head.

/s
That's what infection is. Should we also remove shotgun spawns cuz those are also one shot kills?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 33