1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. ...
  8. 33
Infection looks like a great game type on H5!!

Its something new and exciting... Why did you buy halo 5 if you wanted the same as other Halo's? Go sell you XBone, Buy 360 and play reach or halo 4 bunch of girls...

No one is going to care about your stupid comments on how -Yoink- it will be without an magnum... Play the game and use what your given and stop complaining honest bunch of kids!!!
Reach did it best
Looks a lot like Hivemind from halo 4, I like it.
You do realize you can change it to be whatever you like in custom games right? I personally like the new starting weapons and it actually makes sense. The pistol was always a bit off in my opinion. Like, it worked but it didn't at the same time. Especially with how OP the pistol is now, everything they've done makes sense. As for power weapons, infected could easily camp those spawns and prey upon survivors. It's a good trap as well as a benefit if a survivor gets it. I think we all need to play it and judge it for ourselves before judging it based on this one video. I think infection is going to be a big success for Halo 5.
Feels like the old halo 3 infection
What?
Meh it's not that bad
Not everything is perfect but it could certainly be improved upon
I have to play it for my self to have opinion.
So hyped for infection! but the hype will have to wait because first thing im doing is buying all them gold packs to get the reach armour and exploring the new forge tools :P
I'm still pumped for infection, even it it's not the same :/
It stinks that you don't spawn with a Magnum, but you can pick it up as a power weapon, so it isn't too bad. The only thing I'm not happy about at all is that the shotguns only comes with 1 full clip. This is going to be a pain because this means I'm going to have to melee the infection most of the time or betray my fellow Spartans to get infinite ammo as the last man standing. They should at least give you another clip of ammo for the shotgun.
So um I just watched the 343 infection video on YouTube and saw that there are power weapon pickups..... I'm just shaking my head like " have they played infection at all at any point?". Also AR in infection do I have to say anything? Infection is shotguns and magnums. Not AR and shotgun and some other power weapons on the map. I waited to see video off it before I judged it.... Well a few things are wrong with it. Please please go play halo reach or halo 3 infected or halo 4 infected 343. Please follow tradition on gametypes. That's all I'm asking. You don't need to overhaul everything when it works and plays just fine and people like it a certain way
I understand your opinion however I cannot lie when I say its too biased; you need to go and actually read their reason for having the AR as a loudout instead of the magnum; the magnum is too powerful in terms of the operation and weapon power it has!
No one wants to play a game where it is impossible to get kills and all you do is die. If there was a pistol alpha zombies wouldn't get kills and would end up just leaving the game.
So basically... "Waaaaahhhh, I can't camp a long hallway or hard to reach spot with pistol/shotgun combo."

Sounds like you're describing that they want movement around the map to keep upgrading weapons instead of staying in one place and holding out. I think that's fine for a playlist. Halo 3 infection was always about the custom games anyways. As long as we have the game type and it has a lot of customizations, that's all that matters.
I'll be honest, I like it.
(I know this has nothing to do with infection) if this is memories of reach then were the hell is the falcon?
Cuxp wrote:
Reach did it best
Hello from the future!
No one wants to play a game where it is impossible to get kills and all you do is die. If there was a pistol alpha zombies wouldn't get kills and would end up just leaving the game.
No I need to camp and pad my K/D! /s
Yup
i am honestly angry right now. Just plain pissed off in the way they treated this game mode
Then don't play. Complaining is a plague with this game. just play call of duty. or old halo games.
at the end of the day infection is infenction at least we are getting it and its gonna be fun anyway so why does it matter if we have ar's instead of magnums i mean i dont give 2 f***s tbh as long as its fun so stop complaining and look on the bright side at 343 ksnt ripping us off and making us pay 12 odd £ or 20 odd $ like CoD so put a smile on your faces an dsto pcomplaining like a bunch of toddlers / 3 year old's!!!
(I know this has nothing to do with infection) if this is memories of reach then were the hell is the falcon?
but i do hope theres falcolns 4 forge
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. ...
  8. 33