Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

New patch making Fire Fight less fun/ too tough

OP Deadly Dashie

The wasp change in particular has made Mythic/Legendary/ and Heroic Fire Fight way more of a grind and definitely less fun. Can 343 do separate balancing for Fire Fight?
I have never used a wasp in firefight and do fairly well. Always solo.
I have never used a wasp in firefight and do fairly well. Always solo.
On Mythic it is insane
I have never used a wasp in firefight and do fairly well. Always solo.
On Mythic it is insane
I see your point, I have no luck on mythic, did not try very many games, but wasps are too valuable to me to use in WZF.
I feel 343 should at least try to keep firefight it's own thing instead of changing it to warzone's prefrences. Lvl 4 wasp for legendary/mythic is a wasted req, same goes for armor mods.
Yeah the wasp and wheelman mid beening moved up will make mythic a bit harder
Oh man the Mythic is worth it though
I disagree. I don't see how moving just one vehicles up by one req level makes all that much difference in firefight. Especially since your req meter fills quickly in firefight as well.
Well wasps won't do you much good against knight bosses. Because most of them have incineration cannons. And it's pretty obvious by now that they can lock on to you in the air and shoot homing incineration blasts at you without even having the Heart seeker variant. Hannibal and ONI' s have gone down on me in a flash...
LethalQ wrote:
I disagree. I don't see how moving just one vehicles up by one req level makes all that much difference in firefight. Especially since your req meter fills quickly in firefight as well.
This. I've only used WASPs prior to the Heroic/Legendary/Mythic WZFF. And that was using missiles from a distance where I could hide behind a building if needed. I would never even imagine ATTEMPTING to pull a WASP on Mythic. I pass over it as if it's not even there. If I'm going airborne I'll wait until Banshee's are available with their rechargeable energy shields.
LethalQ wrote:
I disagree. I don't see how moving just one vehicles up by one req level makes all that much difference in firefight. Especially since your req meter fills quickly in firefight as well.
I must be doing something wrong in Mythic, because my Req meter fills up super slow.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I disagree. I don't see how moving just one vehicles up by one req level makes all that much difference in firefight. Especially since your req meter fills quickly in firefight as well.
I must be doing something wrong in Mythic, because my Req meter fills up super slow.
You're not killing enough stuff. Plain and simple. Gotta take full advantage of Rounds 1 and 2. Depending on what the objective is, you can quickly get up to level 3 Reqs by the end of Round 1 and to level 4 or 5 Reqs by the end of Round 2. So at least you sort of have a chance when the (nearly impossible) objective is to Defend the Garage/Protect the Cores.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I disagree. I don't see how moving just one vehicles up by one req level makes all that much difference in firefight. Especially since your req meter fills quickly in firefight as well.
I must be doing something wrong in Mythic, because my Req meter fills up super slow.
You're not killing enough stuff. Plain and simple. Gotta take full advantage of Rounds 1 and 2. Depending on what the objective is, you can quickly get up to level 3 Reqs by the end of Round 1 and to level 4 or 5 Reqs by the end of Round 2. So at least you sort of have a chance when the (nearly impossible) objective is to Defend the Garage/Protect the Cores.
Yep, sounds about right. I don't have a problem in Heroic, but Mythic is a whole other thing.