Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

New reqs ideas

OP Nobal6SNPR

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey Spartans
If 343i made another update to Halo 5,
What weapons or Vehicles would you like to see?
I'd like to see the Hornet, Falcon, Revenant, Spiker,and legit Needle Rifle
I want to see a Vespin Wasp so my Wasp can look like a wasp
I want to see a Vespin Wasp so my Wasp can look like a wasp
YES. THIS.
One of my earliest ideas was a "Queen Wasp", a bigger, faster, more deadlier Wasp which could compete with the Banshee and Phaeton on even grounds. But since the Hannibal Wasp more-or-less fills that role, my favorite suggestion would be the "Mosquito".

Essentially a smaller, more skeletal Wasp, the Mosquito trades out energy shields with an Active Camo generator. It maintains the Wasp's firepower, but requires greater emphasis on stealth reconnaissance and hit-and-runs. The skeletal profile combined with the Active Camo generator makes it very difficult to hit. However, the thin armor and lack of energy shields makes it very vulnerable to loadout weapons and anti-vehicle weapons will outright obliterate it.

Still, I believe the Mosquito can live up to its namesake: an annoying pest that is difficult to track and stings like a #$*&@, but can be easily taken down once found.
Nobal6SNPR wrote:
Hey Spartans
If 343i made another update to Halo 5,
What weapons or Vehicles would you like to see?
I'd like to see the Hornet, Falcon, Revenant, Spiker,and legit Needle Rifle
First, the hornet is not making a comback because of the way it VTOLs, it's slow firing rate, and it's a bulkier, slower version of the wasp, but with more armor. The falcon has too many players, and by the time you've found players good enough to shoot, you'll be on fire if lucky. The Blood of Suban replaces the needle rifle. The revenant would be inefficient in today's high paced games. The spiker, ah yes. We already have a weird version of that with the smg with a bayonet. I'm sorry, but I don't think 343 will be adding more updates for a while.
I'd like it if they added the Specter or the Chainbreaker.
The revenant would be inefficient in today's high paced games.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. I think the Revenant would be a great addition
No need for Needle Rifle really, I think the Carbine is fine as the replacement. I am fine if they bring all the vehicles back and some variations from previous games like the Halo 2 Scorpion. The only weapons I want back is the Sticky Detonator, Plasma Launcher and that's about it.
HaXoR73 wrote:
One of my earliest ideas was a "Queen Wasp", a bigger, faster, more deadlier Wasp which could compete with the Banshee and Phaeton on even grounds. But since the Hannibal Wasp more-or-less fills that role, my favorite suggestion would be the "Mosquito".

Essentially a smaller, more skeletal Wasp, the Mosquito trades out energy shields with an Active Camo generator. It maintains the Wasp's firepower, but requires greater emphasis on stealth reconnaissance and hit-and-runs. The skeletal profile combined with the Active Camo generator makes it very difficult to hit. However, the thin armor and lack of energy shields makes it very vulnerable to loadout weapons and anti-vehicle weapons will outright obliterate it.

Still, I believe the Mosquito can live up to its namesake: an annoying pest that is difficult to track and stings like a #$*&@, but can be easily taken down once found.
You and your mosquito eh, hahaha, it's growing on me every time you post about it.

Gotta admit.
Personally, I would like to see some weapons brought back. Namely the Halo 1 Sniper. I would have to agree with bringing back the Needle Rifle, as it'd be a great returning weapon. It would definitely be about as powerful as the blood of suban, but variant versions could take less shots or fire faster. The only difference it has from the Blood of Suban is that it is a slower fire rate. As for other weapons, Plasma Launcher would be actually pretty cool. I'd also be interested in seeing the Brute Shot make a comeback as well, seeing as they've added the Gravity Hammer and the Brute Plasma Rifle. I also like HaXoR73's idea of the Mosquito. It sounds like an interesting addition, and I'd very much enjoy to see something like it or similar added in. Something else I'd also be interested in seeing would be an addition of maybe a Longsword. Might be a little difficult to make, or even overkill, but would be interesting. Maybe even a Halo 1 Banshee variant? Also the annoying Mauler would be very interesting for CQB. I will make sure to add onto this if I can think of anything else.
Revenant, needle rifle, reach dmr,flamethrower
Nobal6SNPR wrote:
Hey Spartans
If 343i made another update to Halo 5,
What weapons or Vehicles would you like to see?
I'd like to see the Hornet, Falcon, Revenant, Spiker,and legit Needle Rifle
* Falcon
* Brute grenades (spike / incendiary)
* Bruteshot
* Needle Rifle
* Focus Rifle
* Revenant
* Halo CE/Reach AR loadout weapon
* Halo CE/Reach shotgun
* Halo 3 chaingun
* Halo 3 Spartan Laser
* Silenced Sniper Rifle
* Halo reach Gauss hog
* Halo reach Scorpion
* Hornet
HaXoR73 wrote:
One of my earliest ideas was a "Queen Wasp", a bigger, faster, more deadlier Wasp which could compete with the Banshee and Phaeton on even grounds. But since the Hannibal Wasp more-or-less fills that role, my favorite suggestion would be the "Mosquito".

Essentially a smaller, more skeletal Wasp, the Mosquito trades out energy shields with an Active Camo generator. It maintains the Wasp's firepower, but requires greater emphasis on stealth reconnaissance and hit-and-runs. The skeletal profile combined with the Active Camo generator makes it very difficult to hit. However, the thin armor and lack of energy shields makes it very vulnerable to loadout weapons and anti-vehicle weapons will outright obliterate it.

Still, I believe the Mosquito can live up to its namesake: an annoying pest that is difficult to track and stings like a #$*&@, but can be easily taken down once found.
a bigger, faster, more deadly wasp... A hornet?
Needler variant of the wasp
Nextao wrote:
Needler variant of the wasp
I'd rather have a Needler Mantis. Imagine how OP that would be!
Falcon and spi armor
HaXoR73 wrote:
Nextao wrote:
Needler variant of the wasp
I'd rather have a Needler Mantis. Imagine how OP that would be!
Thats be so cool what if the rockets shot the needles the grunt mech does
Nextao wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Nextao wrote:
Needler variant of the wasp
I'd rather have a Needler Mantis. Imagine how OP that would be!
Thats be so cool what if the rockets shot the needles the grunt mech does
People would drop like flies from this thing.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Nextao wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Nextao wrote:
Needler variant of the wasp
I'd rather have a Needler Mantis. Imagine how OP that would be!
Thats be so cool what if the rockets shot the needles the grunt mech does
People would drop like flies from this thing.
Needle variants have to become a thing soon maybe in Halo 6
HaXoR73 wrote:
One of my earliest ideas was a "Queen Wasp", a bigger, faster, more deadlier Wasp which could compete with the Banshee and Phaeton on even grounds. But since the Hannibal Wasp more-or-less fills that role, my favorite suggestion would be the "Mosquito".

Essentially a smaller, more skeletal Wasp, the Mosquito trades out energy shields with an Active Camo generator. It maintains the Wasp's firepower, but requires greater emphasis on stealth reconnaissance and hit-and-runs. The skeletal profile combined with the Active Camo generator makes it very difficult to hit. However, the thin armor and lack of energy shields makes it very vulnerable to loadout weapons and anti-vehicle weapons will outright obliterate it.

Still, I believe the Mosquito can live up to its namesake: an annoying pest that is difficult to track and stings like a #$*&@, but can be easily taken down once found.
a bigger, faster, more deadly wasp... A hornet?
I imagined the Queen Wasp as something like a "fighter-bomber", carrying both powerful guns and a payload of bombs to dish out as much damage as possible. Oh well, I tried... :P
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2