2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 16
I think that mythic sthing looks like a Master Chief to me, when I zoom in...
SpitFlame wrote:
Here you go.

I was kinda hoping for Oddball and Ricochet to be part of the new playlist, rather than just Custom Games options. Still, hopefully they'll add them along side Infection in March.

Can't wait for this update!
I need Grifball to return as well
I need a white & blue or white & red BR
Free for all with gravity hammers only.

This update is going to be great!
Hopefully we should get 2 warzone maps, or something like that, because we have enough arena maps for a month, so I'm hoping that we can get either 2 warzone maps next month, then in April we can get 1 warzone map, 1 arena map and 2 Btb maps and keep it like that
They're adding new Helioskrill skins and I'm now mad. My MCC legendary run was for nothing. Now anyone can get that armor and feel mythic. Great. Thanks a lot 343
I hope they add it in because i cant install MCC because of its way too big update 19GB for a God damn update is too much for my Internet connection would take 14h for me to install MCC
343 is giving free updates for the players. I'm not going to complain to much. I do throw out my opinion though. I definitely don't agree with everything that's going on.
Seriously, I'm super psyched for everything! Grifball, Oddball etc. super awesome going back to the classic game modes!
This is really cool
A lot more garbage armors so those of us that want the good armors and certifications have to grind or pay to catch up. Also, nothing about the Mantis being buffed here :(

Yay griffball?
oddball, ricochet and king of the hill seriosuly all need to come into matchmaking before infection and other "mini" games
oddball is probably the most competitive mode in halo and only having it in forgeable custom games is a bit saddening.
I just can't believe that they are bringing in griffball! I have been waiting for this for so long and also they are bringing in fiesta which was my favourite game type on Halo 4 after griffball of course!
I hope Oddball gets added into matchmaking as well, other than that the update looks good!
I can't tell what that thing next to the Gravity Hammer is
It appears too large to be a weapon or armor. I think it could be a new vehicle, unless the white in the image is a background, because I can kind of make out a helmet and upper torso in the image. It could be master chief's armor, I think I can see a visor in there.
They're adding new Helioskrill skins and I'm now mad. My MCC legendary run was for nothing. Now anyone can get that armor and feel mythic. Great. Thanks a lot 343
I feel you bro, really annoyed at 343. I worked damn hard for that armour and went through so much pain and now players can easily get it from gold packs, plus it's only legendary so everyone canhere have it!!!

Here come the helioscrubs
Wait, didn't the teaser at the end of last month's live stream show a Blue Team skin for the AR? What if the mythic is that? And you don't see that skin anywhere else in the blurred-out images.

It would be the most disappointing scenario though... I don't think a skin ever deserves the Mythic rarity.
Glad they are adding new colors like black and MC shade of green. But it also looks like they r removing some colors. Why? It doesn't look like ice blue will still be there.
Finally, Gravity Hammers!
Hotrod192 wrote:
Yeah, I have to admit that I'm rather disappointed as well... Helioskrill was always that special armour to me, but now it's just like every other set. I don't care if the skins are different, it doesn't change the fact that Helioskrill is no longer special. Plus, chances are that the new skins will look like gak anyway, as they tend to.

On the bright side, the Decimator helmet looks astonishingly like Mark V[B], so that's a nice plus!
I say that 343 remove the basic version from people unless they have the legend achievement. Then let anyone get these variants.
Also, fix the achievement so that those who have not received their armor can get it.
What a stupid complaint. Grow up.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 16