Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

New Weapon? (Video linked)

OP ICheckM8I

I was playing warzone firefight after the update today when I found this ( https://1drv.ms/v/s!Am-mPBKZsOuqgl81SUNAKx624CPx ) as you can see there are some unfinished textures and no hud to accompany the weapon, It did run out of ammo, and seems to shoot plasma grenades. Does anyone know anything about this?
It's the Plasma Launcher from Reach. Many people (myself included) have found it, as it's been there since Firefight was released. It seems like it might be a hint to future content!
Plasma Launcher from halo Reach. Why can't they just finish it already so we can play with it, and use its variants... PLEASE (I'm just being impatient, take your time 343. :D)
Link
It's the Plasma Launcher from Reach. People have been finding it since the Firefight update was released.
Thanks dudes
The plasma launcher is essentially the Hydra...
Anguis Rex wrote:
Advantage that the plasma launcher has over the hydra is that you don't have to reload. And it takes 2 to kill which surprisingly the same as the hydra, but the lock-on time is shorter.
Anguis Rex wrote:
Well no. The Plasma Launcher has to charge up (and can fire between 1 and 4 shots depending on how much you charge), and the grenades themselves were much more effective against vehicles than the Hydra, which is more of an anti-infantry weapon.
Yeah it's round 3 recon ghosts with wraith on March on Stormbreak.
Hate being excited for something I already know. -_-