Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

New Year's to Thanksgiving, SR152 in 332 days!!!

OP Me Da Uber Pwnr

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Did you complete this while having a job?
I sure did sir, I work at least 46 hrs each week, but alot of times I work more overtime, as well as completing all my family duties 🤘! As I've mentioned though, I don't sleep much, so it was all about finding my daily routine/ times to be able to play.
I salute you, Spartan!
How do people find 8 hours to spend playing Halo every day? Congrats dude! I hope your grind was worth it!
Did you complete this while having a job?
I sure did sir, I work at least 46 hrs each week, but alot of times I work more overtime, as well as completing all my family duties 🤘! As I've mentioned though, I don't sleep much, so it was all about finding my daily routine/ times to be able to play.
I salute you, Spartan!
Thank you very much!!!
How do people find 8 hours to spend playing Halo every day? Congrats dude! I hope your grind was worth it!
Thank you very much! It wasn't 8 everyday, most of the time during the week I'd only play 3 hours or so, of that. The vast majority was long grinds on the weekend. At least 30 days out of the 332, I didn't even play from being away, and such. I just don't play anything, but Halo. I am however trying out the Rocksteady Batman Trilogy on Game Pass currently, until Reach drops on the 3rd lol... The stats I pulled are nothing compared to what me, and my friends would do on h2/h3 lol... I know the Infinite prize isn't supposed to be a huge grand thing, but I was aware of that well before I started hard grinding it. I'm good with whatever it is, and am glad to have done it. It isn't my first grind, and hopefully shan't be my last 😂
I'm a quarter million away, gonna savor it slowly 😀
Out of curiousity, how many controllers did you go through? Im on #2 😂
How weird, I was 247,000xp away on Thursday Morning, I was going to finish on the next day, but decided I liked how 332 sounded more than 333, so did it all in 1 day lol... The final game feels so good, just you wait! Oh bro, I am in dire need of a new controller. My rb (which is my action/reload button on my button scheme) is all, but shot. It started in 3 months ago, not working when I pressed it, and gradually gotten worse. It's to the point now where I have to press it multiple times, at multiple angles, to get it to work 😂... I'll be getting one for Christmas from the old lady, and kids, thank God! Other than rb, everything else seems to be working fine, I haven't even worn down my rubber on the sticks yet.
How weird, I was 247,000xp away on Thursday Morning, I was going to finish on the next day, but decided I liked how 332 sounded more than 333, so did it all in 1 day lol... The final game feels so good, just you wait! Oh bro, I am in dire need of a new controller. My rb (which is my action/reload button on my button scheme) is all, but shot. It started in 3 months ago, not working when I pressed it, and gradually gotten worse. It's to the point now where I have to press it multiple times, at multiple angles, to get it to work 😂... I'll be getting one for Christmas from the old lady, and kids, thank God! Other than rb, everything else seems to be working fine, I haven't even worn down my rubber on the sticks yet.
Yeah, had to fight the urge to pull an all nighter and wrap it up.
I wish i could post a pic of how this second controller looks, i gotta be more careful. 😄
My x button likes to stick, and the left bumper is having issues.
Another question,
Did you sell off all your reqs?
If not, which one do you have the most of left?
Yeah, had to fight the urge to pull an all nighter and wrap it up.
I wish i could post a pic of how this second controller looks, i gotta be more careful. 😄
My x button likes to stick, and the left bumper is having issues.
Another question,
Did you sell off all your reqs?
If not, which one do you have the most of left?
Well it seemed around 150-151 I was always in need of xp boosts, so aside from the most legendary-est type reqs, I tried to sell everything down to where I only had 40 of each item. Like selling 1 of each of the weapons I deemed sellable, would net I believe 7k rp. I know I did have like 15 Nornfangs that I used all in 2 matches at the very end of my grind, and mostly went for no scopes 😂... To keep things interesting, I would pick one thing sometimes, and that's all I'd use all weekend. I had maybe 20 Jorge Chainguns that I'd never used, and as it turns out, that's one of my favorite weapons now lol... I have some things I didn't use much of at all, or sell, so I have stockpiled. 544 Speed Boost 1's, 300 Beam Rifles (I like he beam rifles), 533 Common WZ Xp Boosts, and 502 Arena Gambit Assist Xp Boosts lol.... There's 42 weapons that I have more than 100 of on my count.
Lol, ok, be honest. When you started to get real close, were you afraid to die in real life before hitting 152?
Im afraid to go outside now 😂😂😂
Lol, ok, be honest. When you started to get real close, were you afraid to die in real life before hitting 152?
Im afraid to go outside now 😂😂😂
I'm afraid to die all the time 😂, never was that way, until I had kids, then that made me realize I'm mortal, and though I'm 29, my real-feel is 59 haha... When I made it to about 90% done, I told my one rl buddy at still plays Halo twice a year, if I die, he has to get me to 152. He said he would, but I know he wouldn't, he, and all my other friends have joined the opposition 😞... He's the only one I trust with my Xbox info though. Enough rambling, just bubble wrap yourself, stay inside, chew your food good, and keep a jug of Hand Sanitizer near. You are just like 6-7 hours away!!!!
Ok, last question for now before i wrap myself in bubble wrap before work haha
How many server disconnects did you have?
Ok, last question for now before i wrap myself in bubble wrap before work haha
How many server disconnects did you have?
Don't worry man, I enjoy replying! Shoooooooot, a good bit. My Internet isn't the greatest in the world, I'd say AT LEAST 1 every other day, if not 1 a day. The last couple weeks I been playing streaming to my phone, and it is way worse, sometimes the controller would disconnect even. It might've happened twice a day on it!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2