OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 36
Warzone REQ Cost Changes

The various teams here at 343 have been monitoring your feedback, as well as carefully studying a variety of match data, and after this evaluation have decided to lower the cost of a small set of weapons. The cost of these weapons was a little high, and we want players to be able to use them more often and without breaking the bank. Read about the changes here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/warzone-req-cost-changes

Be sure to discuss the changes and leave your feedback in this thread.
Thank you. Know I can actually use some of these guns I never end up using!
Fantastic!! Thank you!!!!
will vehicles also be reviewed...im asking for erm...a friend..
awww and here i though the req pack price were going to be lowered >n>
Appreciate the change. I'll give warzone a try again. Thanks. Next let's work on grenades. Let us throw them as quick as in previous halos.
As if I didn't have enough trouble keeping Carbines in stock already .......
I just purchased a gold pack but it didn't unlock, just disappeared. Money came off my account too. Anything to do with this update?
I kinda thought carbine was fine at where it was at
Nice!
Nornfang and Prophets' Bane should be level 8 in my opinion. two of the best/rarest mythics in the game.
Better change Boss-killing formula. Last shot is so annoying sometimes.
If our team take down 80% off Warden's health(Warden is Example), we should get 80 points, and if enemy team took 20% they should get 20 points. And who got last shot, that team should get 50 points bonus. It's much more necessary than this minor changes.
Nice one! This should really make things a bit more interesting in Warzone now :)
I think I'm going to start keeping suppressors and saws again.
You should either buff the mantis or lower its req level
It turned up, thank you 343
This is great, but I think this game also needs a Rec. Pack roll % change as well. All I seem to get out of Gold Rec. Pacs are warthogs and needlers! Where are the Armour drops and Weapon skins?!
Thank you for lowering the cost of the carbine I finely feel like using it without feeling like I wasted my REQs
Yes! I can use a Carbine without feeling like I'm wasting the energy.
I'm a little lost as to why the DMR is still REQ level 6 when the Carbine has been lowered? I think that's a bit high for the UNSC equivalent of the Carbine.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 36