5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 36
They might need to reconsider more Like the basic Railgun
I do think what they changed was smart though
Quote:
The various teams here at 343 have been monitoring your feedback, as well as carefully studying a variety of match data, and after this evaluation have decided to lower the cost of a small set of weapons. The cost of these weapons was a little high, and we want players to be able to use them more often and without breaking the bank. Read about the changes here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/warzone-req-cost-changes

Be sure to discuss the changes and leave your feedback in this thread.
Awesome
I noticed this the other day, as I was able to access the Boltshot and Carbine faster, so I can hopefully get that damn commendation out of the way!
You should probablygive a free req packevry update
This might also be a negative update to be honest: Players might put more usage into the weapons, but meh, your choice, 343i, just saying imo, not trying to pull -yoink- here.
"CARBINE
  • Carbine: 4 -> 2
  • Rain of Oblivion: 4 -> 3
  • Blood of Suban: 5 -> 4
SUPPRESSOR
  • Suppressor: 2 -> 1
BOLT SHOT
  • Boltshot: 2 -> 1
LIGHT RIFLE
  • Light Rifle: 5 -> 4
  • Barbed Lance: 5 -> 4
  • Dying Star: 6 -> 5
SAW
  • Saw: 5 -> 4
  • Appetite for Destruction: 6 -> 5"
I feel like these are some pretty reasonable changes. Props to you 343. I'm actually a fan of the Carbine. I might actually use them. Saws will probably be used more often too.
Pretty good balancing they`re doing now which I like :)
343 if your really listening to everyone and not just certain people like so called pro's reduce the prices of req packs I mean £64.99 thats more than I paid for the game its self and also fix the MCC but you wont even acknowledge this message will you
Better change Boss-killing formula. Last shot is so annoying sometimes.
If our team take down 80% off Warden's health(Warden is Example), we should get 80 points, and if enemy team took 20% they should get 20 points. And who got last shot, that team should get 50 points bonus. It's much more necessary than this minor changes.
What this guy said^^ warzone is random a lot of times even tho your team is in total control because of that last shot randomness.
They might need to reconsider more Like the basic Railgun
I wouldnt take the railgun to a lower req level, its a beast in warzone. whole team would be railgunning allready in fortress (ex.)
It will be good to use some of t hose items now. Still think the mantis should get a buff or a req cost change to a lower level.
This is great! I can't wait to try out the changes...
A good change!
Lower the DMR to level 5.
Great. Can now get the Mantis req level to be lowered as well?
Thank you for changing the cost of some of the different weapons. I would like to see the DMR REQ cost lowered as well. There are more times than not that I never make it to REQ Level 8. Personally for me it's harder to get kills with a DMR than a BR, so the fact that it's harder to obtain doesn't make much sense to me. Maybe change it to 7.
I think lowering the cost of some of these lesser used weapons is a great idea. Warzone is kind of turning into Big Team Battle where people who are lethal with BRs are racking up 30, 40, or 50 kills no problem. Sometimes I can't even make it two steps out of a base before I'm head-shot by someone who is camping with a sentinel BR. When that happens two or three times in a row, it gets really annoying. Maybe lower the damage the BRs do, or make them a higher REQ cost.
zInsurge wrote:
I'm a little lost as to why the DMR is still REQ level 6 when the Carbine has been lowered? I think that's a bit high for the UNSC equivalent of the Carbine.
I agree, cause i rarely get to use it but I can use the carbine though? huh..
Yeah thank you.. too late for me, but i appreciate the idea ;)
And yes DMRs and Carabine are same weapons ,the dmr req must be lowered...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 36