2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 36
It would be nice if the DMR's were lower as well REQ level 6 seems a little high
Quote:
The various teams here at 343 have been monitoring your feedback, as well as carefully studying a variety of match data, and after this evaluation have decided to lower the cost of a small set of weapons. The cost of these weapons was a little high, and we want players to be able to use them more often and without breaking the bank. Read about the changes here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/warzone-req-cost-changes

Be sure to discuss the changes and leave your feedback in this thread.
Would it be possible for you guys to include how many players are on the playlists of game modes like you did back in Halo 4?
It would make it much easier to choose a gametype rather than waiting for players to be found only to not have enough resulting in wasted time. Thanks!
Cool i've found only 1 carabine in almost 40 lv and N pack open XD
maybe ghost ultra needs to cost a little more then level 4 reqs.
how has the dmr not been lowered. its not op or anything. its a loadout weapon
I've been participating in the feedback program and have been asking for the use of legendary req level weapons in customs games and forge. Would love, for example, to have a game where everyone is equipped with The Answer. Or, be able to set up my own BTB map with any one of the other legendary weapons in play.
Quote:
The various teams here at 343 have been monitoring your feedback, as well as carefully studying a variety of match data, and after this evaluation have decided to lower the cost of a small set of weapons. The cost of these weapons was a little high, and we want players to be able to use them more often and without breaking the bank. Read about the changes here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/warzone-req-cost-changes

And the dmr is stil req 6, a sad Spartan am I
Love the new costs, just pulled 39 kills trying out that Blood of Sudan for the first time. Was able to keep it on me most of the match, thing is a beast!
i definitely agree with the changes
it would be nice if you could purchase a full load out of grenades , I've seen you can hold up to 6 per grenade type, so having the option to purchase 6 plasma grenades for 1 or 2 would be nice
Thank you! I never used these weapons because of their REQ level.
Quote:

zInsurge Washington rigth carabine it's supouse yo be The equivalent of The DMR i guess
Having these changes to the REQ system with the levels at which you can call them in really changes the gameplay that you get and makes it much more fun because you can call out new weapons quicker and more easily! Also the fact that you are able to get to the levels quicker now makes it easier still I have started to use weapons that I would never have used before as they cost too much but now they are easy to get to and fun to use!
Thank you 343 we've been wanting the req items to be put on a higher req requirement
Wssww
Finally! I don't mind spending a little, but I always thought this was way too much for what you actually get. Not everyone has the gaming budget that allows much extra spending, considering the existing cost of the game, later add-ons and other stuff that is usually required to keep up to date with games.
Oh... I also think there need to be more ways of earning free REQ packs, even if just a few, on a more frequent basis. It would be a great way to encourage more involvement in forums, keeping up with latest game-related news and content, and any other ways that could encourage further involvement in the Halo community. Maybe give a couple weekly packs as rewards for reading a number of articles posted that week, watching promotional or informational videos, and the like?
I love that you can get a saw for just 4 reqs and carbine for 2 & plasma pistol for 2!!
THANK YOU 343!!!
P.S. Bring down the stupid DMR req point amount! from 6 to o maybe 4-5!
Thanks can u also make gold packs cheaper maybe like 8000 pls bro i kno u can make it happen good looks luv u
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 36