1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. ...
  7. 36
Quote:
The various teams here at 343 have been monitoring your feedback, as well as carefully studying a variety of match data, and after this evaluation have decided to lower the cost of a small set of weapons. The cost of these weapons was a little high, and we want players to be able to use them more often and without breaking the bank. Read about the changes here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/warzone-req-cost-changes

Be sure to discuss the changes and leave your feedback in this thread.
Hey 343, can you buff the Mantis? Please , i feel that the mantis is not living to its potential when the cost is 8+. please make the mantis have a lower REQ engergy cost. Thanks
This is great, but I think this game also needs a Rec. Pack roll % change as well. All I seem to get out of Gold Rec. Pacs are warthogs and needlers! Where are the Armour drops and Weapon skins?!
Probably just bad luck. I've had decent luck getting armor, but visors would be nice to get.
Quote:
The various teams here at 343 have been monitoring your feedback, as well as carefully studying a variety of match data, and after this evaluation have decided to lower the cost of a small set of weapons. The cost of these weapons was a little high, and we want players to be able to use them more often and without breaking the bank. Read about the changes here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/warzone-req-cost-changes

Great idea. Now please lower the rest. Also I have stopped buying req cards because I keep getting req points instead of level 6 power weapons. I have 310,000 req points now. I will not spend them if I know I am just going to get more req points.
Quote:

Hey 343, can you buff the Mantis? Please , i feel that the mantis is not living to its potential when the cost is 8+. please make the mantis have a lower REQ engergy cost. Thanks
Yes I totally agree. The basic mantis is soooo weak.
You forgot to lower the cost of loadout weapons. Please lower the cost to use DMRs!! I hate having to wait for ever and having to way to max out before being able to use DMRs.
343, also make the time it takes to power up the bank shorter.
awww and here i though the req pack price were going to be lowered >n>
The price of the req pack doesn't matter as much as what is in them. I have stopped buying req packs because I keep getting req points. I should be getting more power weapons not more req points.
Thanks 343 <3
This is actually awesome, Some weapons were to expensive and most of the times not worth to use.
DMR anyone? I think it should be req level 5 ish.
Sweet!
NICE
ability to use weapons increased
Anyone else notice you can't stack speed boosts anymore?
When are this changes going to take effect??
Thank you 343
Great, time to grind warzone :)
DMR anyone? I think it should be req level 5 ish.
Agreed! I've yet to unlock the base DMR but for some odd reason I have 2 legendary and 1 rare variants of the DMR. So I Have to wait till req 7 to get the rare DMR, by that time the game is already over.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Thank u. I might actually use the power weapons now.
I think bosses need to be tweaked more than req costs. If I do 99 percent of a bosses health with my super awesome nornfang or something, but then have to reload, I should still get credit when my team comes along and steals it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. ...
  7. 36