Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Next 2020 Season?

OP Vivid5now

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey there!

There's probably an easy way to figure this out, but I'm unaware of what it is.

When does the next ranked season start for 2020?

Thanks, Spartans!
Vivid5now wrote:
Hey there!

Thanks, Spartans!
Pretty sure it's in spring, so probably in March.
Broey Broe wrote:
Vivid5now wrote:
Hey there!

Thanks, Spartans!
Thanks! Wish there was a simple way to view when seasons start and end.

Seems like something that should be easily accessible.
Vivid5now wrote:
Broey Broe wrote:
Vivid5now wrote:
Hey there!

Thanks, Spartans!

I get what you mean, but just to take in mind, I'd say think of about a 3 month gap between each season. So Winter is December-February, Spring is March-May, Summer is June-August and Fall is September-November. I think it's been that way since 2018 or 19.
Seasons usually last around 3 months. You can also click your service record, then click more Arena stats and it will show you all your ranks for the different seasons throughout the years.
I was wondering the same thing, seems to be some good answers here!
Broey Broe wrote:
Vivid5now wrote:
Broey Broe wrote:
Vivid5now wrote:
Hey there!

Thanks, Spartans!

I get what you mean, but just to take in mind, I'd say think of about a 3 month gap between each season. So Winter is December-February, Spring is March-May, Summer is June-August and Fall is September-November. I think it's been that way since 2018 or 19.
Ah, good to know! Thank you!
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Seasons usually last around 3 months. You can also click your service record, then click more Arena stats and it will show you all your ranks for the different seasons throughout the years.
Oh, I know but the stats but I didn't think they showed dates for seasons. I gotta go look now!

Thanks!
Definitely helpful answers, but I still think there should be a header or a landing page or something that shows dates or something.
Vivid5now wrote:
Definitely helpful answers, but I still think there should be a header or a landing page or something that shows dates or something.
True. Something like that on the ranked page for multiplayer would be awesome!
Im hoping they add some new things. Like maybe perhaps a Halo CE Throwback playlist?
Slim Haley wrote:
Im hoping they add some new things. Like maybe perhaps a Halo CE Throwback playlist?
They had this back in October I believe. It’s arguably my favorite playlist even though they don’t do Blood Gulch CTF or Hang Em High CTF Rockets ;)
Akinola51 wrote:
Slim Haley wrote:
They had this back in October I believe. It’s arguably my favorite playlist even though they don’t do Blood Gulch CTF or Hang Em High CTF Rockets ;)
Ohh I meant Ranked CE Throwback. Yeah its a really fun playlist. I like how they did that H3 Throwback playlist. I was hoping since they did that, that maybe theyd add a Ranked CE Throwback playlist
Vivid5now wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Oh, I know but the stats but I didn't think they showed dates for seasons. I gotta go look now!

Thanks!
I'd say check the community updates on waypoint whenever one pops up a month before the next season starts (they'll usually have a h5 playlist calendar), But I think usually the new season starts on the first Tuesday of the month. That's what I've noticed anyway haha.
Slim Haley wrote:
I would LOVE a Halo CE throwback playlist. I've actually been loving the ODST Slayer playlist so much that I wish it was ranked.
Broey Broe wrote:
Vivid5now wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:

Thanks!
I'd say check the community updates on waypoint whenever one pops up a month before the next season starts (they'll usually have a h5 playlist calendar), But I think usually the new season starts on the first Tuesday of the month. That's what I've noticed anyway haha.
Well that's super helpful info, thanks a lot :)
Slim Haley wrote:
I would love that! I adored the Halo 3 Throwback playlist and made champ in that.
Slim Haley wrote:
Akinola51 wrote:
Slim Haley wrote:
Ohh I meant Ranked CE Throwback. Yeah its a really fun playlist. I like how they did that H3 Throwback playlist. I was hoping since they did that, that maybe theyd add a Ranked CE Throwback playlist
I'd love this... I would kill for a round of Snipers on a Forge version of Boarding Action in H5
VividSnow wrote:
Slim Haley wrote:
Akinola51 wrote:
Slim Haley wrote:
I'd love this... I would kill for a round of Snipers on a Forge version of Boarding Action in H5
Oh man, that's all I want now
Why can’t there be a page with upcoming playlists and seasons so we know our deadlines and what’s coming fourth
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2