Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Nice Armory you got there... be a shame if...

OP SawyerMBlack

Nice armory you got there. Be a shame if Warzone spawned you halfway across the map because it felt you needed to assist your team mates in killing a ghost marauder.

Oh, that was your last base and now your core is vulnerable? Shame.

---

Why in the holy -Yoink- would it put me on the beach when I chose armory for spawning? Or on the beach when you choose spire. Or on the cliffs when you choose garage.

If I wanted to kill the -Yoinking!- AI, I'd be going towards the AI. But since I have not once approached the AI during the match, does it not seem obvious that I'd be pretty annoyed being forced over there?

The main point of this, is that force spawning to AI ruins strategy for a team, especially for a team of randoms.

How was your day though?
I'm guessing you were on blue team in apex 7 hu?
sniper945 wrote:
I'm guessing you were on blue team in apex 7 hu?
Red actually. Which is the team that has the advantage on that map. We were getting our -Yoinks!- whooped as it was, then add in the forced spawn to base beach to take on the extremely important Ghost Marauder.
Spawns are weird in this game, I hate how when you select your core base and it spawns you out side! I've caught a few deaths that way because some random enemy player is crouch walking outside the doors trying super duper hard to hijack a vehicle.
Spawns is a problem. Also when it spawns you to die in wz. You could spawn safely 30-50m away but no. Let's spawn between 3 enemies. Which is what happens 9 times out of 10 when I req something cool. And that's not even counting spawning out of map and falling to my suicide, clutching my one and only ever heartseeker.

Wz spawning really needs a makeover, feels like you have no control.
S Monki wrote:
Spawns is a problem. Also when it spawns you to die in wz. You could spawn safely 30-50m away but no. Let's spawn between 3 enemies. Which is what happens 9 times out of 10 when I req something cool. And that's not even counting spawning out of map and falling to my suicide, clutching my one and only ever heartseeker.

Wz spawning really needs a makeover, feels like you have no control.
Just got a heartseeker in my REQ pack right as I was reading this.

If you want another Heartseeker I can give you one lol. I've never actually used one. They look fun though from iSpiteful's showcase.