nightfall armor is death

OP wafflez giraffe

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
just look at the nightfall armor and helmet its so ugly!!!
Hasn't it been out for over a year? Yeah 21 months since the beta started so almost 2 years. Lol you're a little slow to make up your mind.

There are a lot worse helmets and armors.
The armor grows on you. I am SR 96 and it is still one of my preferred choices
It is an interesting armor, especially the helmet, but I prefer the H3 Scout helmet.
Not too bad. It's a good early "Helljumper" armor.
I don't understand how that armor could even support energy shields, let alone HUD.
It looks like it came straight off an astronaut action figure.
And you're saying that while wearing a Cyclops helmet?
I love it.
I Agree!!! Seeker is such a horrible armor! The Helmet looks like a... oh wait were talking about a different armor?
It isn't that bad compared to some of the armor in the game
I was just about to say that XD
Nightfall armor is one of my favorite sets; reminds me of classic ODST armor, and the helm looks a bit like Mickey's. In other words, I love the design of Nightfall armor.
Not too bad. It's a good early "Helljumper" armor.
I love it more than Helljumper (armor, not helmet). Reminds me a lot of ODST, especially the shoulders and helmet.
I love it.
Same.
Nightfall armor is one of my favorite sets; reminds me of classic ODST armor, and the helm looks a bit like Mickey's. In other words, I love the design of Nightfall armor.
Agreed. Probably my favorite armor in the game. The helmet is okay but I feel like there are better options.
The helmet looks great. The armour? Not really something that a Spartan would wear, but at least it looks more "Halo" than 90% of 343i's armour.
The body armor I love as it is traditional ODST body armor, match the Nightfall Armor with the Helljumper helmet and you have one fine looking ODST ready to throw down with some Spartan IV's.
The body armor I love as it is traditional ODST body armor, match the Nightfall Armor with the Helljumper helmet and you have one fine looking ODST ready to throw down with some Spartan IV's.
My exact way of thinking.
I know a lot of people who prefer it since it resembles the classic ODST helmet.
Dude, OP, you're wearing it.
They are also wearing Nightfall armor right now.
They are also wearing Nightfall armor right now.
Unpopular Opinion:I like Cyclops helmet and Nightfall.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7