2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Nightfall armor is pretty much ODST armor. Maybe little bad looking but it grows on you. But it still looks more ODST then Helljumper
just look at the nightfall armor and helmet its so ugly!!!
I personally like wearing the nightfall armor. The helmet, though, is a different story.
Nightfall armor is pretty much ODST armor. Maybe little bad looking but it grows on you. But it still looks more ODST then Helljumper
The Nightfall armor does. I would wear the Helljumper helmet with it.
It is a very ugly armor set, but I think there's worst out there *cough* seeker *cough*
I think the helmet is ugly, but the armor is alright.
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
I would agree with that. But I like the Nightfall helmet more then Helljumper
To be honest, I really like it. It's a little less bulky and complicated, reminds of halo 3 armor.

-xCarmineRulesxX AKA Luke the Duke
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
I would agree with that. But I like the Nightfall helmet more then Helljumper
Understandable.
Can't we just get an actual model armour of a ODST from 2552 for Halo 5, with all the Req padding and decisive opinion over Helljumper and Nightfall.
Can't we just get an actual model armour of a ODST from 2552 for Halo 5, with all the Req padding and decisive opinion over Helljumper and Nightfall.
I wish we have that version. And have all the variants of the helmets too.
No, there are others that are worse
I Agree!!! Seeker is such a horrible armor! The Helmet looks like a... oh wait were talking about a different armor?
Man, such a bad Helmet. Someone did have a nice color scheme for it though.
When will we have just a standard odst armor set
it's awful. Weapons grade terrible.
The body isn't that bad, i can live with it.
The Helmet is just so -Yoinking!- goofy looking though, easily the worst helmet in the entire game, there's some ugly -Yoink- in 5 (seeker, Tracer, etc.) but at least it doesn't look like it's made of plastic.
Hasn't it been out for over a year? Yeah 21 months since the beta started so almost 2 years. Lol you're a little slow to make up your mind.

There are a lot worse helmets and armors.
Like cyclops?

Mixed with aviator?
i like the nightfall armor but the hem just does't fit in. they should remake the helmet to make it looke more like a odst helmet
JohannDB wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
And you're saying that while wearing a Cyclops helmet?
They are also wearing Nightfall armor right now.
Unpopular Opinion:I like Cyclops helmet and Nightfall.
I do too. Cyclops looks pretty mechanical.
To me it looks like a cooler EOD.
No you didn't.
Yes he did human... I suddenly sense a crack in your friendship.
You are mistaken. My friendship is like gorilla glue.
I thought it was Super Glue.
Harambe Glue. (Sorry I just had to say it)
You should be...
I liked the Halo 4 ODST design much better
There are some very interesting colour combos out there and some ridiculous looking kit. :)
Its not that bad, i love the helmet. I wore it for the longest time
In the Halo 5 Beta, Nightfall Helmet looked amazing but now...the helmet looks a bit chubby.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7