1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
just look at the nightfall armor and helmet its so ugly!!!
Hell no okay the armor is absolutely trash but the helmet is so sick in my opinion .
everyone can have his own opinion but the helmet is pretty sick
Are you sure about that?
And you're saying that while wearing a Cyclops helmet?
I was just about to say that XD
Bruh😂 halo waypoint is going to be the new reddit #savage😂👏
says the dude wearing cyclops.
Nightfall really grows on you after a while. Sure it's not the original ODST helmet or anything, but looking at it as if it's its own design, it's definitely up there in ranking compared to some helmets like Seeker, Tracer, and Goblin.
I nearly hate all the armors - but just because of that plastic world...
I like it.
I used to think it was ugly as -Yoink-, I hated it. Now I love it, it grows on you.
I Agree!!! Seeker is such a horrible armor! The Helmet looks like a... oh wait were talking about a different armor?
I swear the seeker helmet is just a boombox that a spartan stuffed their head into
JohannDB wrote:
They are also wearing Nightfall armor right now.
Unpopular Opinion:I like Cyclops helmet and Nightfall.
I do too. Cyclops looks pretty mechanical.
I like the cyclops helmet because it reminds me of the Gungnir from reach,something the Gungnir in 4 and 5 fail to do
Helmets not the BEST looking but the armours pretty good (or armor for you americans)
It's one of 343s better armour designs, if the visor wasn't so big I might have used it permanently.
Its ok not as great as AirAssault but still good.
I was never much for nightfall either. Does not seem Spartan esqe
KCD0DGER wrote:
Dude, OP, you're wearing it.
He is wearing cyclops
OP changed to either aviator or locus armor -_- (I can't tell the difference between the armor)
ROASTED!
As a stand alone armour I like it but when comparing it to 3s and Reachs ODST armour then I hate it,
IMO, the actual armor isn't bad; It's the closest thing we're gonna get to classic ODST besides Helljumper. It's that visor that bugs me, but that's more of a personal gripe.
a man come on you are wearing the nightfall armour that's like me saying chips taste horrible but I'm eating some chips while I'm criticizing them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7