OP wafflez giraffe

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
just look at the nightfall armor and helmet its so ugly!!!
he says whilst wearing the Cyclops helmet.
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
It is a very ugly armor set, but I think there's worst out there *cough* seeker *cough*
I think the helmet is ugly, but the armor is alright.
OK, I'll give you that. The armor isn't the worst. The helmet though. Ughh
"The Nightfall helmet is so ugly!" Says OP, while wearing the -Yoinking!- toaster of a helmet that is Cyclops /s
Absolutely destroyed the op there
I never liked it
each person has different tastes but personally halo 5 has very ugly armor including Nightfall
Hasn't it been out for over a year? Yeah 21 months since the beta started so almost 2 years. Lol you're a little slow to make up your mind.

There are a lot worse helmets and armors.
Exactly.

To be honest, it is not really 'armour' for Spartans, it is armour from the marines, and soldiers from ONI in Halo Nightfall.
There are too much helmets and armors, Nightfall is not the best and is not the worst. You must consider there are many armors and helmets really uglys
Eh. I don't much care for it but it's not the worst thing ever.
GERMAYN 1 wrote:
each person has different tastes but personally halo 5 has very ugly armor including Nightfall
I at least like the armor. I prefer it to some of the others because I earned it, and didn't receive it through a random number generator (That's why I alternate helmets between Mk VI, Gen I, Scarred, and Recon (Recon used to be the best of the best, after all). I'll bet that's why you wear the Achilles helmet. ;)
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
GERMAYN 1 wrote:
I at least like the armor. I prefer it to some of the others because I earned it, and didn't receive it through a random number generator (That's why I alternate helmets between Mk VI, Gen I, Scarred, and Recon (Recon used to be the best of the best, after all). I'll bet that's why you wear the Achilles helmet. ;)
I have friends who die from the achilles and more people who use only the armor nightfall all depends on the tastes of each person;)
EEEEWWWW TRUE
GERMAYN 1 wrote:
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
GERMAYN 1 wrote:
I have friends who die from the achilles and more people who use only the armor nightfall all depends on the tastes of each person;)
Of course. That's what the armors, visors, and everything customizable is for in the end...
Nightfall and recon are a nice combo ! Very odst-y
a wild Bev wrote:
Nightfall and recon are a nice combo ! Very odst-y
I like to wear that a lot because of that fact. It reminds me of Dare from H3-ODST, but it looks different on my Spartan. ;)
KCD0DGER wrote:
Dude, OP, you're wearing it.
He is wearing cyclops
Yesterday he was using the Nightfall chestpiece.
I thought watching Nightfall was death. But it sure made Forward Unto Dawn that much better.
It grows on you
And you're saying that while wearing a Cyclops helmet?
LOL I didn't notice that. Dead.
I think it's ok, I use it often.
I think it's better than ok but compared to other helmets it's a god.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7