Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

No grifball or oddball playlist?

OP Roachinator17

Trying to do some commendations for my Spartan Company and literally can’t find these matchmaking playlists anywhere. Are they really only limited time playlists? If so why?
Trying to do some commendations for my Spartan Company and literally can’t find these matchmaking playlists anywhere. Are they really only limited time playlists? If so why?
It's rotational more likely due to low population.
Grifball is back today
they got removed, they had low populations
I miss Oddball honestly.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I miss grift ball
Luck
halo554 wrote:
I miss grift ball
Luckily it just came back today
Grifball is back today
Sadly they removed Action Sack when they removed Griffball but glad to hear they re-added Griffball back.