Skip to main content
I feel so sad that infection is not coming this month but hope comes in the Memories of Reach update.
When is it coming?
GRUNTpocalypse was fun too
When is it coming?
Infection has currently not been confirmed for Halo 5, though it is speculated (speculated is the key word here, don't be disappointed if this doesn't happen) that infection will be released alongside the upcoming "Memories of Reach" update.
as long as we get infection im happy
HoH Saber wrote:
as long as we get infection in happy
What?
They still haven't said it's not happening in this update, which had a relatively small Req sheet
Infection please come!
When is it coming?
Infection has currently not been confirmed for Halo 5, though it is speculated (speculated is the key word here, don't be disappointed if this doesn't happen) that infection will be released alongside the upcoming "Memories of Reach" update.
I think we should be very disappointed if it doesn't come. It has been the #1 requested feature and 343 should know better then to ignore their fans like that. Its a Halo staple it should have been here from the start.
If they have a new and improved infection a-la forge in H5 i will be happy. BUT if they just use Reach's Infection I will just call them lazy.
H4 infection was very fun, but this thread doesn't really need to exist, there are already a lot of infection needed threads.
Shirty Mop wrote:
If they have a new and improved infection a-la forge in H5 i will be happy. BUT if they just use Reach's Infection I will just call them lazy.
I disagree because I'm ok with any infection dude like its amazing how they made it in reach and 4 possibly 3
With all the new spartan abilities and the ridiculous rubberband on the sword lunge will make infection sweaty. It may or may not take the fun out of infection and make it over-competitive like everything else.
Alot of people I now have dedicated their time to making infection maps. I hope that they put infection in future updates so we can enjoy them again.
Exenius wrote:
When is it coming?
I think we should be very disappointed if it doesn't come. It has been the #1 requested feature and 343 should know better then to ignore their fans like that. Its a Halo staple it should have been here from the start.
Misinterpretation Intensifies!

I meant that don't be shocked if it isn't announced for the update. You sir, are very specific with your words.
When is it coming?
Um........
I KNOW! It makes me so sad to not have infection yet. :(