Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

No one has playde campaign

OP Doomed Saint

Whenever I play against players that are around the SR 149 mark I noticed that none of them have completed campaign, it's crazy to think that they may have dropped 50 to 100 days into the game and haven't even finished campaign
Whenever I play against players that are around the SR 149 mark I noticed that none of them have completed campaign, it's crazy to think that they may have dropped 50 to 100 days into the game and haven't even finished campaign
We don't care about the campaign to be honest everyone that still plays this game plays strictly for arena and enjoys the game for the gunplay
Most have multiple accounts. I really don't understand why some choose to do this,(stat padding I guess)but in a game with an xp system as long as H5s it really works against you to do that..... It's best to play on just one account.
I’ve seen plenty on inheritors in reach that haven’t even played through the game on normal or anything. I agree, it’s pretty crazy. You’d think in 1000+ hours you’d one day at least try it... I guess not.
Unlike other FPSs, halo put a lot of time into their campaign. It’s worth playing through the story because you get lots of achievements and the campaign actually has great level design. However I understand the decision not to play through it because the story itself is pretty shallow and you need to read a lot of background lore to understand it properly. It’s definitely the worst campaign out of the bunch for me. However, if you are a really high level you should still play through it because coop play on legendary can be a great challenge and feels like war zone sometimes.
They were the smart ones.
Agreed..the campaign was awesome not only story line and mechanics but skull hunts and mini EEs and online coop was boss. If you own it you should play it or you missing out.
There are many people who get bored when playing shooters against computer-controlled opponents, and with the negative reception of Halo 5: Guardians' Campaign, it's easy to see that even those who like singleplayer shooters probably won't enjoy it enough to finish it.
I've played thru on legendary solo and coop. Wasn't the best story but still fun.
That has always been the case for me with CoD - I never played their campaign.

Halo is a different story for me though. I always play the campaign. I didn't love the story, but I still completed H5 three times - solo heroic, solo legendary, and co-op heroic.

Perhaps I'm an anomaly, but I'm SR152. (Although I suspect there are many others like me). :-)
I played through the campaign to get all the achievements, but I really only care about multiplayer.
I've barely played the campaign simply because I'm of the opinion that this games campaign is just unengaging and dumb, which sucks because in addition to being a competitive player I'm also someone with a deep appreciation for Halo's lore. I have no reason to play it completely through now nor will I ever, as I primarily enjoy and play the Arena gameplay and will stick with that until Infinite.