Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

No spawning with random weapons for custom games?

OP Lunchy 01

With forge finally hitting the Halo 5 scene, I decided to make the map I always do for my friends and I to play on. The gametype we like to play involves spawning with random weapons. When I tried to make the gametype however, it looks like there is no random weapon feature this time. Am I somehow missing the place where I can do this, or is it just not in the game?
This made me upset too. My friends and I have been playing custom games with random weapons since Combat Evolved. I hate to see it absent.
Yeah I was pretty sad when I saw there was no random option in custom games. Fiesta has been one of my favorite gametypes since 1.
Been waiting to see an update for this as well. We always use Random in custom games to even out the playing field with our group. Missing this AND chat in the custom game lobby. It's this kind of thing that is really hurting our Halo experience. Now that REACH is playable on the ONE we may be going back to that...

i cant cant imagine it would take much effort at all to fix this and the chat problem...PLEASE 343.....please.
JediJack68 wrote:
Been waiting to see an update for this as well. We always use Random in custom games to even out the playing field with our group. Missing this AND chat in the custom game lobby. It's this kind of thing that is really hurting our Halo experience. Now that REACH is playable on the ONE we may be going back to that...

i cant cant imagine it would take much effort at all to fix this and the chat problem...PLEASE 343.....please.
Fiesta is coming in a future update.
loads of custom games features are missing.
No you can't do this anymore, it's pretty lame.
No infinite ammo either :(
Oh well.