Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

no vehicle warzone

OP i got ur pot8os

i think 343 should make a non vehicle warzone.
This would become a race for the highest REQs, which makes things one-sided. Should one team reach max REQs first, the other team will have no chance to fight back. A definite no-go for me.
No offence but why would you want to do that?! warzone is meant to be fun with you getting to use any weapons and vehicles. I personally love the vehicle aspect of warzone probably more than the power weapons cause you can have loads of fun teaming up on a warthog or bring in a wasp changing the battle for the other team to make them adjust their strategy. I understand it at certain points people take out too many vehicles and it becomes over crowded and completely unfair to one team, but it's something that makes halo fun and stand out from other games. I would just be happy with a few vehicles on the map not like 3 scorpions and 4 wasps then 2 warthogs driving around. if you want to play a none vehicle version of warzone just play arena or big team battle with no vehicles. hey thats just my opinion.
Sounds like Arena will be your cup of tea. Warzone without vehicles would be borzone
Aren't there already enough playlists without heavy vehicle action? Like, everything that isn't Warzone?
If you get a game with the retrieving data glitch that affects everyone, you can have a game without vehicles.
HaXoR73 wrote:
This would become a race for the highest REQs, which makes things one-sided. Should one team reach max REQs first, the other team will have no chance to fight back. A definite no-go for me.
it already is a race for the biggest weapon/vehicles tho...
İ think non vehicle warzone would be suck.
No vehicle warzone has been done. It's called Destiny 2.
I'd love to see a warzone variant with no vehicles and no big guns. Loadout weapons only.
Slightly off topic.

Every once in a while, Warzone glitches out and refuses to load your REQ collection and you're stuck with your AR and Magnum at a huge disadvantage trying to scavenge what you can from the battlefield. This is no fun.

However once in a blue moon this happens to everybody in a lobby, and this turns out to be a ton of fun. This weird fusion of Arena and Warzone plays really well, with skirmishes over boss kills being much more prominent as players fight to grab Jul 'Mdama's Blood of Suban or even an Crawler's lowly Suppressor. I have only encountered a scenario like this once, but it was easily one of the most fun Warzone games I have ever played as well as one of my most successful.

And I do realize that this sound exactly like BTB.
HaXoR73 wrote:
What you just described, is what we already have in Warzone.
I'd love to see a warzone variant with no vehicles and no big guns. Loadout weapons only.
that's called BTB
Slightly off topic.

Every once in a while, Warzone glitches out and refuses to load your REQ collection and you're stuck with your AR and Magnum at a huge disadvantage trying to scavenge what you can from the battlefield. This is no fun.

However once in a blue moon this happens to everybody in a lobby, and this turns out to be a ton of fun. This weird fusion of Arena and Warzone plays really well, with skirmishes over boss kills being much more prominent as players fight to grab Jul 'Mdama's Blood of Suban or even an Crawler's lowly Suppressor. I have only encountered a scenario like this once, but it was easily one of the most fun Warzone games I have ever played as well as one of my most successful.

And I do realize that this sound exactly like BTB.
haha, this makes me think, maybe BTB with AI opponents...? Like Strongholds where you have to clear out enemies first? and you can kill bosses for maybe 5-10 points..?
that's called BTB
The scale of warzone maps, apart from any other factor, would significantly alter the gameplay - alter it in favor of BRs and DMRs and long-range engagements, far longer than most players are used to or would probably like. But I would love it.

Equally important, BTB is now, and always has been, built around vehicle and power weapon gameplay. And that's all well and good, but it would be nice to have a playlist - just one, somewhere - where a guy could practice his staple skills (load weapons) without having to think that, at any minute, some creep with a Hydra is gonna pop up from behind a crate and ruin your day, or some idiot in a wraith will get a lucky shot from the opposite side of the map, killing you, a target he couldn't even see and didn't even know was there. Those things can be fun, but they're the mainstay of Halo gameplay, and one single playlist where nobody has an unfair advantage with a big gun or a ghost... that just doesn't seem like too much to ask.