Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Nobody on WZ anymore

OP xDraKn

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It's been 2 months since the last time if found a WZ game. Or if i do it's only against an entire team. Before that i could find a game in 10 seconds and since then no WZ, no BTB, no Grifball. Sombedy whith the same issues?
I am in WZ at least once a day. It could be the time of day, I play after 4pm est. I will play one or two WZ and then switch to WZF, I have not had any issues finding games, although I have noticed the quitters are sometimes not being replaced.
Maybe the problems comes from the region, i'm from europe so i don't know if there an issue with that, i find people from all over the world usually. I can wait 20 minuts and eihter find a game with a team againt us or nothing at all. Maybe if 343 gave us the population of each game type i could understand if there nobody but no information.
Have you considered switching between Balanced, Focused, and Expanded? That may help in getting matches.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Have you considered switching between Balanced, Focused, and Expanded? That may help in getting matches.
Always on expanded. Never switched to anything else
I just want to know if anyone had the same problem for some time like waiting for 10 or 20 minuts for a game now but had to wait only for a few seconds before in WZ
Yes, it's probably a regional population/timezone thing. Most players are in the US and my guess is that the peak hours to find games are between 4pm and 10pm est. Which is getting late in London...
Yes, it's probably a regional population/timezone thing. Most players are in the US and my guess is that the peak hours to find games are between 4pm and 10pm est. Which is getting late in London...
Dealing with different timezones are so annoying..... :$
You're maybe right but it would mean only americans still plays WZ which make no sense
I always find a match and I'm in the Northern Hemisphere. 🍁
xDraKn wrote:
You're maybe right but it would mean only americans still plays WZ which make no sense
Not saying only Americans. What I am saying is your best chances of finding a game is when the population of the game is the largest.
I get matches fairly quickly, even with a 12 man team.
I have no problems ever finding games in any Warzone playlist. Part of the reason for that is because I run with full teams most of the time, but I have still been able to find games on the rare occasion I play solo. I think the main difference is that a lot of players in the U.S. would start playing when most people in Europe would be going to bed.
I never play warzone of grifball so I can’t say anything about them but I find btb matches just fine
Might have to adjust your playing times so you're more likely to match people in the U.S. during their peak playing times.
xDraKn wrote:
It's been 2 months since the last time if found a WZ game. Or if i do it's only against an entire team. Before that i could find a game in 10 seconds and since then no WZ, no BTB, no Grifball. Sombedy whith the same issues?
Add me I only play warzone or assault. I always have a full fireteam with mic'd players
I find issues tryin to get into a wz match and a wzff match
I'm in the US and I find Warzone matches in less than 5 minutes. I struggle to find games in Ranked and Social though.
Warzone is dominated by large fireteams these days, and as a solo player this usually means being locked at home base or the one base you've captured. That's no fun, so I stopped playing. I'm guessing that is why a lot of other people stopped as well.

Firefight has a decent population, though. In the U.S., you can find games in less than 10 seconds, usually.
Warzone is dominated by large fireteams these days, and as a solo player this usually means being locked at home base or the one base you've captured. That's no fun, so I stopped playing. I'm guessing that is why a lot of other people stopped as well.

Firefight has a decent population, though. In the U.S., you can find games in less than 10 seconds, usually.
Yes. I noticed that the games have been really polarized lately. It feels like only 1 out of 3 games I play is not against a coordinated team.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2