Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Not bad from a daily win

OP HaloKid

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Not bad from a daily win pack You guys every get cool stuff?
Wow O_o not bad at all my friend.
Nope, just some XP/RP boosts (not complaining, though). The best I've ever gotten in a daily win pack is Nornfang. ^^

Needless to say, that's going to sit in my Armory until I actually get certified for it haha
Holy cow! That would make my day! I have a few nice things stashed from weeks of daily wins :/
Doubt they will ever see the light of day, really. lol
HaloKid wrote:
Nice. I've gotten some Ultra rares before but recently my daily win packs are duds.

I get better things from promotion and commendation packs.
Holy cow!
I only get XP Boosts and stuff like that.. i guess the best thing i really ever got through a daily win pack was a needler.. yeah, yoink my life
Woo wee what a catch. Got a couple mythics in them before. Legendary certifications too. Useful to get that stuff in the daily and not get sad to see it in a gold pack.
I got the Didact's Signet and Oathsworn.
I've gotten Ultra Rares, Legendaries, and Mythics about 85% of the time. My favorite was definitely Nornfang. It's so awesome. I once shot a corpse that an enemy was standing next to and killed the enemy.
HaloKid wrote:
I got Appetite for Destruction Certification with a daily win if I remember right. That was kinda cool
Why haven't you spent those RP yet?
I get 100 req points and some crappy XP boosts everytime.
Good job. Wish I was that lucky. The luckiest thing I got in one pack was gungnir (ultra rare [purple] chest-plate) armor and a tracker helmet (rare [blue]), but I don't quite like the look of it...
I got a Nornfang from mine, along with a Corp Mantis if I remember right. I jumped out of my seat when I saw the beauty of the sniper that is. I snipe a lot, don't judge me.
Wow that's amazing
Once got Nornfang and Phaeton in one pack. I was happy
Wow nice... i just got the arclight commendation in mine
Mine today had similar results just different legendary weapons
I've gotten the prophets bane (still have) and 2 Krith's left hand (still have also) and some legendaries and UR's.
I got a SPNKR certification and an ultra rare fuel rod in one of mine.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2