Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Not everybody in this community hates you, 343i!

OP xi Stasis

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 27
I do not think to ask such silly is right, just because they can not see the future , people are basically in love with the past halo
I don't hate 343, I'm loving Halo 5. It can always be better but I still love the game.
343 I don't hate you I am just not used to you being in charge of halo it's just...different.
Spoiler:
Show
I really have no reason to hate 343. They made a really fun game that I cannot stop playing, and the free DLC is great. Honestly I think people are hating on 343 because the players are hyping up things 343 never confirmed. Although the story in the game was kind of lackluster, I can't really blame 343 since I enjoyed playing the campaign.
I feel the problem started when some players saw how few game modes there were at launch, and it got worse when they started releasing the missing game modes as DLC.
I guess they are trying. Bungie would still do a way better job.
343 is a great company. Even though they had gone through a couple of rough patches, over the next decade I'm sure they will bring Halo back to the top again like it was before. My advice to them would be to make more Halo games based off of the books. Like Ghosts of Onyx, Contact Harvest, and The Cole Protocol. Those would make excellent Halo games. Its time they stop creating stories and characters that lead off to nowhere. I believe I can say that any Halo fan that read the books or didn't would love to play in a older storyline. Older Lore. Please look back to the past for stories to base a Halo game after. Call of Duty keeps making the mistake of creating more futuristic games over and over. Battlefield finally created a WWI game which Im sure will be amazing. If 343 took one of the older Halo books that took place in the beginning of the Human-Covenant War and made a -Yoink- game based off the book like Ghosts of Onyx, they would have Halo back on top.
though I feel 343 could have done better. I am not unreasonable.
I am grateful for the updates they have been releasing regularly.
Halo 5 is shaping up to be a great game and the core gameplay has been great from the start
You don't speak for me. :3
They mostly do dude. Rightly so given how the franchise has been handled.
This thread serves as a perfect demonstration of everything that's wrong with this community. Look at us - we're at each other's throats like animals.

Could be worse I guess. We could be the COD community right now. RIP those guys.
After 4-5 years of -Yoink- ups we have every reason to be mad at them.
Halo 4 multiplayer
The disastrous launch of MCC
No playable elites
Halo 5 lacking almost everything at launch
The constant lazy recycling of maps
The terrible story that didn't even bother to mention halo 4
The constant remixes of existing maps instead of making new original omes.
A forge mode that is amazing but won't even work
Flat out lying about the games campaign
Warden eternal... Do I even have to say why?
Flat out lying about split screen as well. They said for 2 years halo 5 would have it and it doesn't
And calling the new update memories of reach yet bairly anything about it has to do with reach at all
That's about right.
True I do not hate 343i but recently with the seemingly soon end of the updates I find myself getting pissed about TMCC and not wanting to play it because of how incomplete it is.
There are times when I do hate 343 but then I remind myself that it's just a game and I'm getting mad over nothing
Alright I want to drive the infinity in multiplayer. No exceptions req 2.
whoever at 343i had the idea of the req system is the smartest person in the world, thats all i have to say
I'm enjoying Halo 5 and don't hate 343 at all. Hate is a pretty strong word.
xi Stasis wrote:
Positivity and CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is hardly ever present in the forums. I just wanted to say to the employees who have to sift through the garbage that I'm optimistic you all are doing the best that you can do, and I can see that a lot of the feedback that is given IS taken into consideration after looking at the balancing, UI and PGCR updates coming along with MoR. Keep doing what you're doing and try not to let the part of the community that fanatically creates their own ideas of what content these updates should contain degrade the gratitude that the rest of the players have.
Well said. Constructive criticism is better received more so than thoughtless irate complaints. I see a lot of complaining and very little contstructive feedback. "Fix this!", and "Remove this!" statements are not constructive. Obviously, the systems and mechanics that are currently in place are here to stay, so, how do we improve certain aspects of these mechanics that are currently broken or disliked. Even some of the more well thought out ideas posted rarely take into consideration the amount of work or game balancing needed to accomplish such requests.

Also, once the planned updates are finished, 343i will have more time to address more frivolous requests like a black under suit or more armor customization options. Right now, manpower is devoted to these planned updates. Who knows what's in store for the next year of Halo.
343 is doing fine by my account. Halo 5 is fun, it's a standalone game and people have to realize it. As much as they want the entirety of Reach added, it's not going to happen.

The game isn't Halo Reach 3: The Master Chief Collection 2

It's Halo 5, and it has Phaetons
Clearly not a long time Halo fan.
T BO 13 wrote:
Halo 4 multiplayer
No playable elites
Flat out lying about split screen as well. They said for 2 years halo 5 would have it and it doesn't
And calling the new update memories of reach yet bairly anything about it has to do with reach at all
That's about right.
No i don't like 343 at all. Halo 5 is a subpar game because of what it lacks and the unbalancing issues in Arena gameplay/matchmaking (even warzone too)

I don't want 343 to continue making halo because it will continue getting worse and far from true halo

Above post explains greatly that 343 is incompetent and shouldn't make this game
Plentymoni wrote:
T BO 13 wrote:
Halo 4 multiplayer
No playable elites
That's about right.
No i don't like 343 at all. Halo 5 is a subpar game because of what it lacks and the unbalancing issues in Arena gameplay/matchmaking (even warzone too)

I don't want 343 to continue making halo because it will continue getting worse and far from true halo

Above post explains greatly that 343 is incompetent and shouldn't make this game
Well we don't really have say in this. Bungie screwed up when they started funding Destiny.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 27