Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Not everybody in this community hates you, 343i!

OP xi Stasis

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 27
I don't completely hate 343, though they didn't give us what we wanted.
343 has fail in little places compared to what it has done
I know I don't I live what you're done with halo 4 and the progression to halo 5 however it is a let down without the Falcon
Found the thread.

Bottom of the page, yeah I totally want a reskin / carbon copy of a previous Halo.
Osqutin wrote:
Why should I be grateful about Halo 5 ?

Less content than ever, shortest & worst campaign in history of Halo.

Arena is again pretty casual with strong autos and clustered maps and Sprint and Spartan Abilities. Arena maps even dont have vehicles. Warzone is clearly the focus with Halo 5. And REQ's are just bad with RNG & Microtransactions in 60€ game ?

Why they could not release content like Forge and Infection, BTB with real maps at Lauch ?

They didn't dare to put enough effort to Halo 5 in fear of flopping ? (which it did population wise.) Or were they just lazy ? Change their direction mid development cycle ?

And for people saying how most of community like Halo 5 or Sprint.. Did you take those numbers who left Halo after Halo Reach, 4, MCC, 5. Nope.. so their voices aren't heard.
well its more competitive than casual to a certain degree and there is room for improvement like what coming in the may update for team arena.Of course the arena maps we have now in team a,slayer,breakout,ffa should not have vehicles cause it would not be appropriate.Thats what we have btb for.Agree with your points that just cause 343 did not want the population to drop(it did)that does not factor there is so little content. I watched this video by Rhippin which explains some of this perfectly, what do you think about the vid too? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra5mdYMaC1Y
They cant release stuff that doesnt exist. They are asking the community what they want, then build it and add it in. Simple. And 1-2-ODST didnt have forge and Half the modes 3 and reach had. Does that make them bad also? In h2 you couldnt even customise. And H5 has a 15 mission long campaign the others only have 10-11 missions. And reqs are not -Yoink- rng you have to farm silvers then golds its actually quite straightforward. And the microtransactions argument is -Yoink- as they dont break the game and can be earned easily its not even like they are locked to $ only and contain permanent op weapons its super balanced
Yes while I agree that I like how they are adding more stuff to Forge at post lauch, it still does not explain why Halo 5 did not have Forge at Lauch ? Halo 3 & Reach & Halo 4 had. If they didn't have enough time why not postpone the game a bit.

And arguement that Halo Ce or 2 didnt have as much modes as Halo 3 makes them bad, no obviously not. But it still does not explain how game that was released on 2001 (CE on PC or LAN) had more gametypes on lauch than Halo 5.

So yeah I know that you could not customize in Halo 2, it was older game. But why did then in Halo 5 get so much of a downgrade in customization compared to Halo Reach or 4. ?

Halo 5's mission lenght is shortest compared to the other games in the series. And 15 missions have 3 filler missions which arent even missions. You play 3 missions only as Chief in MAIN Halo game !

How are not REQ's RNG ? You either buy them in game currency or with real money. And you dont know what will you get from a REQ pack. And you may have to play absurd times in game to get lets say your favorite armour if you are not lucky.
have you ever read the comments on 343i's Halo Xbox feed updates. Everyone is moaning about 343i, Halo 5, MCC or all of that rolled in to one.

343i's entire history is marked with a steady increase of disappointment and anger in the Halo community. They either half -Yoink- a product for quick sales (CEA, MCC) or take the franchise, focus on one small aspect of the video gaming community and twist Halo in to something it's not in order to meet the demands of that community.

Halo was a simple, fun game that supported many communities and styles of play. It doesn't anymore, and many of these communities are not happy about it.
WE NEED MORE HALO 5 WARZONE MAPS !!!!!!!
Osqutin wrote:
H5 has a 15 mission long campaign the others only have 10-11 missions. And reqs are not -Yoink- rng you have to farm silvers then golds its actually quite straightforward. And the microtransactions argument is -Yoink- as they dont break the game and can be earned easily its not even like they are locked to $ only and contain permanent op weapons its super balanced
Eeh, quantity does not mean anything if each mission is short. Halo 5 could have had 30 missions, and still be shorter in terms of time compared to the others if the missions were really short.

Yes, REQ's are most certainly RNG. You are aware that you are not unlocking only permanent customization options and loadout weapons? You get REQ cards as well, you may or may not get an ONI scorpion in a gold pack, to use in Warzone. Unless of course there's a system to it which I do not know about.
WE NEED MORE HALO 5 WARZONE MAPS !!!!!!! We can't just sit here and do the same maps over and over its getting boring yes we play different people but it's no fun anymore it needs to change Come on 343 do something about it
I dont hate them. I see things that could be better. I don't really play much anymore but I get addicted to it when i do play. Reminds me of when I used to play halo reach and halo 4
I don't hate you 343i <3
As long as they keep improving on Halo 5 with all the updates until we have everything we want then the love for 343 will go on
Yes agreed but the only thing i want right now is for them to fix the req glitches in warzone these days, few people in every match can't access their reqs where as others are using dmrs and long range BRs, that is so damn annoying and unfair. I've stopped playing warzone due to this glitch :/
Yes agreed but the only thing i want right now is for them to fix the req glitches in warzone these days, few people in every match can't access their reqs where as others are using dmrs and long range BRs, that is so damn annoying and unfair. I've stopped playing warzone due to this glitch :/
Your right about that I have that glitch a lot but I really want new maps in warzone as its getting boring
Actually, everybody does hate 343i right now.
Why? i dont
Naqser wrote:
Osqutin wrote:
H5 has a 15 mission long campaign the others only have 10-11 missions. And reqs are not -Yoink- rng you have to farm silvers then golds its actually quite straightforward. And the microtransactions argument is -Yoink- as they dont break the game and can be earned easily its not even like they are locked to $ only and contain permanent op weapons its super balanced
Eeh, quantity does not mean anything if each mission is short. Halo 5 could have had 30 missions, and still be shorter in terms of time compared to the others if the missions were really short.

Yes, REQ's are most certainly RNG. You are aware that you are not unlocking only permanent customization options and loadout weapons? You get REQ cards as well, you may or may not get an ONI scorpion in a gold pack, to use in Warzone. Unless of course there's a system to it which I do not know about.
Yeah, there's a Halo 2 level that I can run through in 5 minutes. With Halo 5's none combat levels I can do the exact same thing, in less time, and on Legendary.

Halo 5 level 9 completed in 3:36 minutes. 1:05 was "gameplay" the rest was cut scenes. (Not my video)Also on Howlongtobeat, you can check how long games have taken people to compete each game. Go on and type "Halo" and you'll find Halo 5's campaign length to only be longer than Halo: ODST's. In fact both clock in at around 7-7 and a half hours.
xi Stasis wrote:
Positivity and CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is hardly ever present in the forums. I just wanted to say to the employees who have to sift through the garbage that I'm optimistic you all are doing the best that you can do, and I can see that a lot of the feedback that is given IS taken into consideration after looking at the balancing, UI and PGCR updates coming along with MoR. Keep doing what you're doing and try not to let the part of the community that fanatically creates their own ideas of what content these updates should contain degrade the gratitude that the rest of the players have.
We need to be positive
I see threads on small glitches turn into a full on 343 bashing session, which I see as very unnecessary
And I don't hate 343!
Not sure on how I can hate the company. I do think 343i/MS are incompetent with the Halo franchise such as the horrible launch of MCC, lack of EU servers, No split-screen for Halo 5. Gameplay wise it's one step forward but the franchise as a whole is 3 steps back.
I just hope they will not repeat their past mistakes with Halo 6.
xi Stasis wrote:
Positivity and CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is hardly ever present in the forums. I just wanted to say to the employees who have to sift through the garbage that I'm optimistic you all are doing the best that you can do, and I can see that a lot of the feedback that is given IS taken into consideration after looking at the balancing, UI and PGCR updates coming along with MoR. Keep doing what you're doing and try not to let the part of the community that fanatically creates their own ideas of what content these updates should contain degrade the gratitude that the rest of the players have.
I see a lone Spartan on his knees under a desk asking if it's going deep enough or if they'd like deeper. lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 27