Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Not getting anything anymore in bronze packs!

OP MGE lil Brit

So i'm a new player to halo 5 and a friend suggested that i open bronze packs before any other, so I start opening them and I'm getting a few certifications but recently i've been only getting stuff like the needler, plasma pistol, shotguns, boosts and vehicles (mongooses and warthogs), and I know that when you get a 500 RP card you have gotten everything in that pack.

So I was wondering if their is something i'm doing wrong?
My personal opinion, but I would go to silver packs. Yeah they cost more, but at least your guaranteed unlocks. I just did silver to gold. Might as well use your RP on guaranteed unlocks. Again, just my opinion.
Thank ill try that.
Thank ill try that.
Bronze packs no longer give points back. Silver is the way to go, then gold.
Bronze don't give back RP cards once you unlock everything at there level. If you aren't getting unlocks move to silver's. Silver's will refund two 1500 point req cards once you have unlocked everything at their level THEN move to golds, they refund two 3000 point cards. The req pack grind is VERY long grind right now for new players. But this method is the fastest and cheapest req point wise to unlock everything.
A little help on your quest to unlock everything... nathaniel0169

ENJOY!
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
A little help on your quest to unlock everything... nathaniel0169

ENJOY!
Thank you bro. You got me a helmet :)
LethalQ wrote:
Bronze don't give back RP cards once you unlock everything at there level. If you aren't getting unlocks move to silver's. Silver's will refund two 1500 point req cards once you have unlocked everything at their level THEN move to golds, they refund two 3000 point cards. The req pack grind is VERY long grind right now for new players. But this method is the fastest and cheapest req point wise to unlock everything.
Thank you for telling me this, so if i'm only the things i listed repeatedly go on to silvers
LethalQ wrote:
Thank you for telling me this, so if i'm only the things i listed repeatedly go on to silvers
I would, bronze won't give you to many unlocks especially since they aren't guaranteed.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I would, bronze won't give you to many unlocks especially since they aren't guaranteed.
Yes I opened 2 silvers and got certifications, skins, emblems and armour.
The only certifications I haven't gotten are mongooses. I skipped bronze and just finished silver so I'm assuming bronze is only good for unlocking mongooses.
The only certifications I haven't gotten are mongooses. I skipped bronze and just finished silver so I'm assuming bronze is only good for unlocking mongooses.
That is correct. I finished my gold grind and the only items I have left are just those Mongooses.

Skip bronze just grind on your silvers until you get a 3000 RP refund then go to your gold.