Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Not Many Maps In 4vs4 Playlists, Add More Maps

OP MagnusFarseeR

http://h5playlists.azurewebsites.net/playlist/892189e9-d712-4bdb-afa7-1ccab43fbed4/slayer

There are 23 maps that have been in Slayers rotation, 6 of them are Forge maps, rest are 343 maps. So 17 343 maps and 6 Forge maps. Why do we never see other maps in the rotation anymore? It seems like you only play 5-6 maps total. This game needs more diversity when it comes to maps, it has enough maps but you never see many of them anymore.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
So there's 23 maps in rotation as of this moment in Ranked Slayer? If that's the case, diversity isn't the issue. It's RNG.
If you don't back out of the postgame search lobby, your chances of getting a map already played will decrease.
So there's 23 maps in rotation as of this moment in Ranked Slayer? If that's the case, diversity isn't the issue. It's RNG.
No, all 23 of those maps in the list are not in rotation right now. What does RNG stand for?
No, all 23 of those maps in the list are not in rotation right now. What does RNG stand for?
RNG basically means its random, the game randomly picks a map and some maps tend to get picked more than others. I would say slayer has a fine enough amount of diversity with maps, most playlists do, I think game types and the way they're setup in playlists is the issue, seriously, one mode per playlist is a bit boring considering what the other halo's did. Like what's the point of quickplay? I get what it was made for at first but it's a bit too late for it now and it just comes off as a weaker version of slayer, that's more sweaty with 20 less maps.
Broey Broe wrote:
RNG basically means its random, the game randomly picks a map and some maps tend to get picked more than others. I would say slayer has a fine enough amount of diversity with maps, most playlists do, I think game types and the way they're setup in playlists is the issue, seriously, one mode per playlist is a bit boring considering what the other halo's did. Like what's the point of quickplay? I get what it was made for at first but it's a bit too late for it now and it just comes off as a weaker version of slayer, that's more sweaty with 20 less maps.
Quickplay was for new people and it only has Truth, Collessium and Plaza but there are still many people with a KDR 1.1 of higher that play it. Around 65-70% of players who have played at least 50 hours or more have a KDR less than 1.1 .
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Broey Broe wrote:
Quickplay was for new people and it only has Truth, Collessium and Plaza but there are still many people with a KDR 1.1 of higher that play it. Around 65-70% of players who have played at least 50 hours or more have a KDR less than 1.1 .
Oh yeah I know that's what I mean when I get what it was made for with the way it was made for new people, but it's a little late now don't ya think? I get the mmr is making me match people that are at that level too, but man it's worse than ranked tbh. Feels like I'm playing utter champs that don't take breaks. If core play replaced it I don't think I'd be as bothered by it.
Agreed, lets get all the maps back in here. More diversity!
Jossiah wrote:
Jossiah wrote:
I doubt 343 will add them all back, someone has to message their twitter. I guess I will eventually.