Number 1 Thing you want them to reveal at E3

OP HaloCrysisKIA88

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
What is your guy's hopes and wanting 343 to reveal at e3 this year im hoping they reveal some more campaign stuff just not too much so im not spoiled by it when I get the game at Launch list of things I want shown at E3
1. Campaign Demo
2. New Multiplayer Info ( New Maps, and Modes besides that epic one they are teasing)
3. Playable Elites for Multiplayer (If they are planning that
4. Co-OP multiplayer mode either return of firefight or Spartan ops or something else entirely
5. First Tease of Forge Mode
6. Any news on Steven Spielberg Halo TV Series ( if not cancelled
that's what I want to see at e3 im hopeful fingers crossed I'm excited :)
Clear up any confusion regarding split-screen and discuss the full technical reasons and difficulties implementing it if it is really not possible.
Clear up any confusion regarding split-screen and discuss the full technical reasons and difficulties implementing it if it is really not possible.
they did frank o connor said if they were to implement it it would lose a lot more than frame rate and graphical fidelity probably features yet to be revealed
I want them to reveal BTB so much now.
playable elites.
playable elites.
I listed that as one I want too
TryHardFan wrote:
I want them to reveal BTB so much now.
they may do that
1. More Campaign info and some gameplay.
2. Co-op modes like Firefight and/or Spartan Ops. Possibly using the squad AI system from the Campaign when solo would be amazing.
3. AI in Custom Games.
Firefight
they did frank o connor said if they were to implement it it would lose a lot more than frame rate and graphical fidelity probably features yet to be revealed
Frank did say there were other details he couldn't reveal before E3 regarding that.
Frank did say there were other details he couldn't reveal before E3 regarding that.
clearly they tried to do it and that the campaign needed to be at 60 fps so they had to cut split-screen which likely was not a easy decision
Show how customization works qnd all the options.
What is your guy's hopes and wanting 343 to reveal at e3 this year im hoping they reveal some more campaign stuff just not too much so im not spoiled by it when I get the game at Launch list of things I want shown at E3
1. Campaign Demo
2. New Multiplayer Info ( New Maps, and Modes besides that epic one they are teasing)
4. Co-OP multiplayer mode either return of firefight or Spartan ops or something else entirely
Frank O Connor confirmed on Neogaf the show is still happening Sauce. But I suppose what I want the most is to find out what this big new gametype is, more gameplay and for the love of god playable elites.
dajhier1 wrote:
1. Campaign Demo
Frank O Connor confirmed on Neogaf the show is still happening Sauce. But I suppose what I want the most is to find out what this big new gametype is, more gameplay and for the love of god playable elites.
thanks for that confirmation im wanting more info bout that show and that new gametype is having me very intrigued by them this years
Firefight,after e3 though I want no new information besides escalation and the new novels coming out I don't want to be spoiled like I was with halo 4
Firefight,after e3 though I want no new information besides escalation and the new novels coming out I don't want to be spoiled like I was with halo 4
Better stock up the bomb shelter with plenty of food you're gonna be under a rock for a while.
I want to see that campaign trailer Greenskull described.
campaign gameplay
some forge
some theater
BTB
some more 4v4 maps
some weapon gameplay we haven't seen like railgun and saw (hoping saw isn't an easy, OP pos like in H4)
reveal of the grenade launcher
a hint at either halo wars 2 or an ODST styled game
I'd like them to talk about the vehicle health system.
I would like to see some campaign gameplay and see what are in the different game versions. That Limited Collection is a lot of money! Better be something crazy inside :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8