OP HaloCrysisKIA88

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
Clear up any confusion regarding split-screen and discuss the full technical reasons and difficulties implementing it if it is really not possible.
they did frank o connor said if they were to implement it it would lose a lot more than frame rate and graphical fidelity probably features yet to be revealed
I'd like to see it be possible to lock the frames at 30 for a split-screen scenario. I think it's rare for people to notice that much in splitscreen mode, especially for 4 player splitscreen
Campaign blue team banter.
If I had to pick one REVEAL?

Firefight. All night long.

One 'confirm anything' though? That Armor Customization isn't Helmet and Body only. Sweet Gods I'm worried about that.
Xerxes52 wrote:
3. AI in Custom Games.
YES.

But yeah. I want them to announce 4-player splitscreen coming back first and foremost. Second, co-op Campaign. Third, what Xerxes said.

HOWEVER, I MAY be able to be pulled back into the hype and become a part of the 343 horde and persuaded to look the other way with the lack of splitscreen if they put in AI bots for Custom Games. Maybe. FFS, PLEASE. I want them so bad.
The playability of sangheili
Armor Customization.
I was kinda heart broken (exaggeration) that they were considering doing that to the customization. Could it be like split screen and they needed something to give in order for the game to run smooth?
1) Halo Wars 2
2) Campaign demo and teaser to round up (a la Halo 4 at E3 2012
3) Firefight
4) No competitive multiplayer, preferably. We already know a lot and revealing new maps doesn't get me hyped at all, nor does game modes and customisation etc. Etc. Maybe a teaser trailer for a multiplayer blowout at Gamescom possibly showing footage of Elites in MP would be enough.
New multiplayer modes.
The two biggest things I want to see from 343 at E3 are a campaign demo and more information and possibly even a teaser of the Halo TV series scheduled to release this fall alongside H5. I mean we have absolutely no information on that tv series and it comes out in a few months.
Aulakauss wrote:
If I had to pick one REVEAL?

Firefight. All night long.

One 'confirm anything' though? That Armor Customization isn't Helmet and Body only. Sweet Gods I'm worried about that.
I don't have sauce, but Josh (I think) said the Beta customization only scratched the surface. We probably won't see Reach level stuff, but we'll most likely get at least Halo 4 type stuff.
The game mode they have been working on for 3 years has me excited, hopefully it's something like a bigger BTB. I also really want to see forge.
Spartan Ops with the ability to play as an Elite too, in a sort of UNSC/Swords of Sanghelios collaboration/team
I want them to reveal that Player revival in Campaign was a Joke...
I want a campaign trailer featuring blue team and osiris.
I'd like them to talk about the vehicle health system.
This would have to get my vote as well. H Reach started the paper-thin vehicle tradition and I would love for that to be stopped.
I just want a campaign demo or really epic trailer. I also want to see what new game modes they have up their sleeves.
1) what the hell is going on with big team?
2) it's probably no but ranked and social system?
3) campaign demo from the first level rather than halfway through the damn campaign. Better yet make a small demo strictly for E3.
4) give the elite players an answer for god's sake! They've asked you for months now.
5) what is the new mode you keep teasing but still haven't talked about yet?
This would have to get my vote as well. H Reach started the paper-thin vehicle tradition and I would love for that to be stopped.
I would like to see the vehicle health system as well, but Reach wasn't too terribly bad compared to 4's. In Reach IIRC you're vehicle only took damage and got destroyed if you had no shields. In Halo 4 it didn't matter what you did or even if you had full shields if a magnum or AR pushed that sucker over the edge it died and you went with it.

Hopefully they go to another system though.
My thoughts exactly. Halo 3 vehicle health system worked so much better and I never understood why Bungie decided to screw it up.
Playable Elites is the number one thing I want to see.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8