3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
Firefight! Firefight! Firefight!
Even though I know it won't happen...

The ability to turn off your NPC squad. The last thing we need is another squad shooter, first person or third person. Plus I like going at levels and clearing the level alone without NPC assistance. But again since Blue Team is the new exposition device, I know I'll be stuck with these characters that would have been better served by staying in the books. Which would have been better served by being written by Nylund.

But oh well.
Hunt the truth's Benjamin to actually make an appearance and do something. I don't know what, but it would be cool.
I don't think there's much too be revealed at this point, plot, main characters, some enemies and a tonne of new gameplay mechanics have already been revealed, barely a week before e3. Pretty disappointed but we'll see.
Aulakauss wrote:
If I had to pick one REVEAL?

Firefight. All night long.

One 'confirm anything' though? That Armor Customization isn't Helmet and Body only. Sweet Gods I'm worried about that.
I don't have sauce, but Josh (I think) said the Beta customization only scratched the surface. We probably won't see Reach level stuff, but we'll most likely get at least Halo 4 type stuff.
I've seen the tweet you speak of. He said there'd be 'much more'. However, he was not specific as to if he meant 'More Variants', perhaps referencing playable Sangheili, more slots (as I am hoping) or multiple/none of the above.

He's an enigmatic fella, but I'm really hoping they lay this to rest one way or another so I can sigh and move on. In relief or disappointment is yet to be determined, but I want an answer. I've been combing all of the new screenshots for evidence of mixed armor on body (mismatched pauldrons, greaves/gauntlets not matching chestplate, etc) and have found nothing yet.
campaign. I want to know more about it.
Hunt the truth's Benjamin to actually make an appearance and do something. I don't know what, but it would be cool.
If anything, this would probably just end up being some sort of easter egg with an achievement to go along with it, which by itself would be nice :P

On another note, the big thing they need to reveal is some legit gameplay with Blue Team, new weapons, and something to conclude this split-screen mumbo jumbo. It's kinda getting out of hand.
I hope they finally reveal the statue of the halo 5 collectors edition I say it's blue team why would they wait so long on there most expensive edition it has to be blue team
The number 1 thing I want revealed is just more all around info on competitive multiplayer including forge, theater, spectator mode, etc.

I wouldn't mind a very brief tease of campaign but I don't want any spoilers as I want to be completely surprised when I get to play it myself.

Firefight would be cool and all but I would almost prefer they avoid this and Spartan Ops altogether if it means a more more refined campaign and competitive multiplayer experience.
What is your guy's hopes and wanting 343 to reveal at e3 this year im hoping they reveal some more campaign stuff just not too much so im not spoiled by it when I get the game at Launch list of things I want shown at E3
1. Campaign Demo
2. New Multiplayer Info ( New Maps, and Modes besides that epic one they are teasing)
3. Playable Elites for Multiplayer (If they are planning that
4. Co-OP multiplayer mode either return of firefight or Spartan ops or something else entirely
5. First Tease of Forge Mode
6. Any news on Steven Spielberg Halo TV Series ( if not cancelled
that's what I want to see at e3 im hopeful fingers crossed I'm excited :)
OP says it all.
They've said space battle would be in the campaign so I'm hoping they'll have it, in some form, in the multiplayer. Maybe it could play something like Air Supiriority in Battlefield.

Also, everything you said.
The one thing I'm most stoked for is what the Limited Collectors Edition has in it & if there will be a Halo themed console as always.
More info in general for me. Nothing really specific.
The one thing I'm most stoked for is what the Limited Collectors Edition has in it & if there will be a Halo themed console as always.
Already paid in full! I'm always excited about the LE/CEs.
What is your guy's hopes and wanting 343 to reveal at e3 this year im hoping they reveal some more campaign stuff just not too much so im not spoiled by it when I get the game at Launch list of things I want shown at E3
1. Campaign Demo
2. New Multiplayer Info ( New Maps, and Modes besides that epic one they are teasing)
3. Playable Elites for Multiplayer (If they are planning that
4. Co-OP multiplayer mode either return of firefight or Spartan ops or something else entirely
5. First Tease of Forge Mode
6. Any news on Steven Spielberg Halo TV Series ( if not cancelled
that's what I want to see at e3 im hopeful fingers crossed I'm excited :)
OP says it all.
Happy to see that someone likes my suggestions and agrees with me thanks :)
TheOdd101 wrote:
They've said space battle would be in the campaign so I'm hoping they'll have it, in some form, in the multiplayer. Maybe it could play something like Air Supiriority in Battlefield.

Also, everything you said.
if you remember Bungie had it planned in multiplayer but just didn't work out for unknown reasons maybe 343 gets it balanced enough to be in multiplayer Halo 5 sounds very promising so far
Your original posts covers all of the major things I want to see at E3, except firefight, so I'll nitpick here:
1) That the spartan AIs are much more intelligent than the dumb marines in the game.
2) That reviving allies in campaign works
3) That commanding your squad as Locke and Chief isn't ridiculous.
4) gameplay of the Promethean Soldiers
Return of dual wield!
deldour wrote:
Your original posts covers all of the major things I want to see at E3, except firefight, so I'll nitpick here:
1) That the spartan AIs are much more intelligent than the dumb marines in the game.
2) That reviving allies in campaign works
3) That commanding your squad as Locke and Chief isn't ridiculous.
4) gameplay of the Promethean Soldiers
in readyuplive's recap of his experience it sounds like it works but we'll see
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8