2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
Just wanna throw an idea of mine out there. I remember watching a video not long ago about Halo Reach prior to release about a game mode that got cut. One specifically stood out to me, it was something to do with planetary battles, looked really interesting and a ton of fun.
With the new hardware I'm curious as to if that could be this special new mode they are keeping under wraps.
Everything you stated in the OP plus I'm hoping they say the Assault gametype is coming back.
Just wanna throw an idea of mine out there. I remember watching a video not long ago about Halo Reach prior to release about a game mode that got cut. One specifically stood out to me, it was something to do with planetary battles, looked really interesting and a ton of fun.
With the new hardware I'm curious as to if that could be this special new mode they are keeping under wraps.
maybe I would love space battles against both players and possibly A.I
Clear up any confusion regarding split-screen and discuss the full technical reasons and difficulties implementing it if it is really not possible.
This would help appease the community
What is your guy's hopes and wanting 343 to reveal at e3 this year im hoping they reveal some more campaign stuff just not too much so im not spoiled by it when I get the game at Launch list of things I want shown at E3
1. Campaign Demo
2. New Multiplayer Info ( New Maps, and Modes besides that epic one they are teasing)
3. Playable Elites for Multiplayer (If they are planning that
4. Co-OP multiplayer mode either return of firefight or Spartan ops or something else entirely
5. First Tease of Forge Mode
6. Any news on Steven Spielberg Halo TV Series ( if not cancelled
that's what I want to see at e3 im hopeful fingers crossed I'm excited :)
Thats exactly what I want to see at E3!
Mine in the order of importance:

1) FIREFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) campaign trailer/gameplay
3) playable elites
4) TV series we heard about.
Dynamic Forge.
Campaign info
arcade mode (Firefight,spartan ops ect)
and some gameplay :3
1) The next MCC update, if there is a big one. Word on the ranks and gametypes coming
2) An EPIC, massive, amazing and memorable Halo 5 campaign trailer.
3) Campaign or Multiplayer Demo just like MCCs last E3 with the pro players at the helm
4) Trailer for director (one of my personal favorite film makers) Steven Spielberg's Halo TV series.
5) Confidence in Halo 5 launching with minimal issues.
6) Custom Games and Forge update.
7) This is a bit far fetched, but the announcement of a Halo movie (not the one planned a few years ago, but a new one).
  • Campaign Demo on Sangheilios that includes the Arbiter and some intersting banter between the Spartans and Elites.
  • Some promising footage of the Halo Television show.
  • And really, just something that shows off that Halo 5's story is headed in an interesting direction, good writing, high stakes, good voice acting, and something leading to a dramatic meeting between Halsey and Chief, something that will be emotional and carry some weight,
  • Also, I want them to show something that shows that Locke has some range in terms of acting, because Nightfall didn't do that....
I would actually like some armor customization shown. Well that and the guaranteed Halo 5 Xbox one bundle.
To make Forge and Custom Games awesome again by including more resources in Forge, adding some version of Forge World, the ability to search maps, game modes, and file shares for Custom Games, and adding bot support to Custom Games.
I'd like them to talk about the vehicle health system.
This would have to get my vote as well. H Reach started the paper-thin vehicle tradition and I would love for that to be stopped.
I think reach nailed the system, vehicles were weak, but if used right deadly.

An experienced wraith driver could not be stopped, but a weaker player would be destroyed in seconds. Reach encouraged players to be smart with vehicles, charging the enemy would get you killed, but playing patiently and waiting for the enemy would bring the kills in. Rushing the enemy was only encouraged if your team was pushing the enemy back, a vehicle pushing with the team is an unstoppable force.
I want confirmation campaign is not online-only.
  1. Split screen co-op is my primary concern.
  2. Hope for the squads and that they aren't invincible like Halo Reach Spartans. They need to be little in the way of negating a presentation that there is actually a threat.
  3. Wish for some cut scenes that transition from game play to cut scene or vice versa smoothly. It might be much for this generation of Halo games, but the next generation or the one after that blur should not create cgi footage for Halo period. Graphics should be good enough to start showing smooth transitions across all platforms, pc and console alike in real time...without loss in artistic liberty that could be granted if someone actually used cgi footage.
  4. I continue to expect wonderful, fresh dialogue from the covenant and Forerunners and their technology.
I agree with this list becuase I really want mulitplayer to be balanced again.
What is your guy's hopes and wanting 343 to reveal at e3 this year im hoping they reveal some more campaign stuff just not too much so im not spoiled by it when I get the game at Launch list of things I want shown at E3
1. Campaign Demo
2. New Multiplayer Info ( New Maps, and Modes besides that epic one they are teasing)
4. Co-OP multiplayer mode either return of firefight or Spartan ops or something else entirely
Personally im really hoping for firefight. BUT, i want it to be like Mass Effect or Destiny's prison of elders where there are dynamic objectives that have to be completed in the middle of the fighting.
Kots1337 wrote:
1. Campaign Demo
Personally im really hoping for firefight. BUT, i want it to be like Mass Effect or Destiny's prison of elders where there are dynamic objectives that have to be completed in the middle of the fighting.
I like that idea of a improved firefight like that
Steven Spielberg live action Halo series trailer, and campaign.
Armor lock and/or ordinances returning
EVERYTHING!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8