4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
Armor lock and/or ordinances returning
Trolololol
Campaign mission. Campaign mission. Campaign mission all the way.
I'd like them to talk about the vehicle health system.
This would have to get my vote as well. H Reach started the paper-thin vehicle tradition and I would love for that to be stopped.
I think reach nailed the system, vehicles were weak, but if used right deadly.

An experienced wraith driver could not be stopped, but a weaker player would be destroyed in seconds. Reach encouraged players to be smart with vehicles, charging the enemy would get you killed, but playing patiently and waiting for the enemy would bring the kills in. Rushing the enemy was only encouraged if your team was pushing the enemy back, a vehicle pushing with the team is an unstoppable force.
Yes, but previous Halo has never been about that. Nobody wants vehicles to be some kind of glass powerhouse that requires extreme caution due to their fragile nature and high risk of death. NO. The main threat to vehicles should be other vehicles and power weapons. Not people with snipers and DMRs. Vehicle combat needs to take precedence first and foremost, especially on vehicle based maps. The health system of Reach and 4 does nothing to benefit gameplay, it only hinders it. Vehicles were treated the same as power weapons in previous games and that is the way they should be treated now.

Vehicles should not be weak.
That they are handing the reigns back over to Bungie.
Gnarllama wrote:
Dayum. Looks like somebody has a grudge.
OT: Lvl 2: Blue Team Campaign (Played by RUL and gameinformer), This hyped up gamemode that they've been speaking of. And I'm hoping for a Halo Wars 2.
Gnarllama wrote:
Dayum. Looks like somebody has a grudge.
OT: Lvl 2: Blue Team Campaign (Played by RUL and gameinformer), This hyped up gamemode that they've been speaking of. And I'm hoping for a Halo Wars 2.
Well that was cute. No, just Bungie made great Halos and everything to come out of 343i has been trash in my opinion. Deal with it, and I'll continue to voice my opinion.
I never said to stop voicing your opinion. I was just stating that you are pointlessly putting down a game on that game's forum. And that you probably have a grudge against them. Now I shall stop this debate and will not reply if this is continued.
I never said to stop voicing your opinion. I was just stating that you are pointlessly putting down a game on that game's forum. And that you probably have a grudge against them. Now I shall stop this debate and will not reply if this is continued.
I'm sorry that last part had me laughing a bit. Good day sir
Gnarllama wrote:
It's true. Empty cans really make the loudest noises. Specimen A here.
Here they come ^
1) Halo 5 Campaign demo
2) Halo Wars 2 reveal
Play nice, people. Let's not start an argument here.
finally explaining what those guardians are for
I want to see playable elites back more then anything else. Having promethean soldiers as playable characters would be awesome as well.
Showcasing the new H5 armory. Kind of like what Sims 4 did with their new Create-A-Sim system, but with H5's multiplayer armory
1. The large scale multiplayer battle they've been teasing us with.

2. Steven Spielbergs Show (which is still running, confirmed by Frankie)

3. Forge World!!! And I hope the map will be more like Halo Reach, because I felt much more freedom on one huge map than 3 smaller maps.
Will anybody else here try to avoid everything campaign based? I somehow feel like they revealed a bit too much of Halo 4 (we knew every single Promethean, that they would team up with the Covenant at some point and 3 missions were kinda revealed)

If a campaign trailer is released, which is quite likely, I hope it is like Halo 3's Starry Nights trailer: Short, teasing, epic and not too revealing ^_^
Campaign blue team banter.
Never a bad time for banter.
After aviary got smoked by guilty spark, there's no humour
1. Campaign Demo
2. Multiplayer Gameplay highlights
3. New armor abilites, weapons, gear and stuff
4. New awesome maps
5. Better theater mode features
6. Mabye some new game modes
Halo Reachs grenade launcher in Halo 5
  1. 1
  2. ...