2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
Gnarllama wrote:
That they are handing the reigns back over to Bungie.
I like the direction 343 is taking Halo in now. Bungie was done with the series and they wanted to make something new. That showed in Halo Reach. Also, after seeing what they did with Destiny, i want Halo to stay as far away from that as possible.
I want to see what forge is gonna to be like
prometean vehicles
I want to know what the hell is in that big -Yoink- Limited Collector's Edition.
I'd love to see some Forge, I want to see campaign be the hype'd up secret till release.
No short videos or anything. Multiplayer modes, playable elites and Firefight return would be a sick thing to see!

-fallen1egend
Chris B167 wrote:
Firefight! Firefight! Firefight!
Heck Yeah! Firefight all the way!!!
The new "Fully armed and operational use of the entire sandbox" gamemode.
If they revealed that sprint was no longer a built in function, I'd be thrilled. Instant purchase.
Start off E3 with a bang with a Halo 5 Campain mission. End e3 with the reveal of the new BTB 343 has been hiding :)
A new Firefight mode and playable Elites in multiplayer would be great.
I'd like to see a step forward in the PvE arena. Rather than just a pure Firefight horde mode or Spartan Ops' boring mission structure (I can only think of a couple of those missions that were actually fun to play more than once), I'm hoping they advance it to something even better. Larger maps with multiple shifting objectives would be a great step in that direction. Heck, more than one squad in a PvE environment working in tandem in a co-op/competition of some sort would be pretty cool.
JunkieJD wrote:
Hunt the truth's Benjamin to actually make an appearance and do something. I don't know what, but it would be cool.
If anything, this would probably just end up being some sort of easter egg with an achievement to go along with it, which by itself would be nice :P

On another note, the big thing they need to reveal is some legit gameplay with Blue Team, new weapons, and something to conclude this split-screen mumbo jumbo. It's kinda getting out of hand.
Oh, like in-game? I was thinking for him to actually show up during the show (real life HTT and stuff)
Gnarllama wrote:
That they are handing the reigns back over to Bungie.
Bungie introduced armor abilities, which led to the extremely uncompetitive multiplayer of both Halo: Reach and Halo 4, so they kind of indirectly contributed to ruining Halo 4's multiplayer. They also fired Martin O'Donnell, which makes them scum, and also made Destiny. I really don't need to explain that last one. Giving Halo back to Bungie isn't exactly a wise decision at this point.
I hope they show a trailer for the halo TV show directed by Steven Spielberg and halo reach for halo mcc! Possible?
Arbiters squad consisting of a grunt, jackel, and hunter. This would make me cry in happiness...
I want to hear the actor/actress voices that are going to be used for blue team.
emjohnson wrote:
I hope they show a trailer for the halo TV show directed by Steven Spielberg and halo reach for halo mcc! Possible?
I would MORE than love to see both of those.
Infections :D
halo wars 2
I'd like to see them bring back some more Spartan Ops. I really enjoyed playing it. It also had a great storyline to it as well. I'd also like to see them bring in playable Elites as its a great idea and many enjoyed playing as an Elite from Halo Reach. Personally, I'd like to see a demo of the campaign too as its something that most Halo fans if not all are excited for! I am also pumped to see what the Multiplayer will actually look like! :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8