OP HaloCrysisKIA88

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
Also what about that Steven Spielberg show! I really want to see that as well! :D
I'd like to see what they're going to do with the campaign and big team battle!
isaac hannaford came to join back with Halo...that would be nice
WORT WORT WORT

that's what I want to hear...
Pretty much the most exciting thing that I'm hyped up for for E3. and that is the number one thing is hearing about the new gamemode for Halo 5 Guardians.
ODST firefight. And this cutscene Greenskull talked about, as well as footage of the Blue Team mission. That's enough to hold me over until October.
Multiplayer bots and elites!
Gnarllama wrote:
Gnarllama wrote:
That they are handing the reigns back over to Bungie.
Dayum. Looks like somebody has a grudge.
OT: Lvl 2: Blue Team Campaign (Played by RUL and gameinformer), This hyped up gamemode that they've been speaking of. And I'm hoping for a Halo Wars 2.
Well that was cute. No, just Bungie made great Halos and everything to come out of 343i has been trash in my opinion. Deal with it, and I'll continue to voice my opinion.
Bungie also made a 500 million dollar budget trash.
Campaign demo, though I'm really interested into what exactly this new multiplayer mode is.
Firefight. Firefight. FIREFIGHT!!!
Might be an unpopular opinion, but my number one would be
No Sprint in Matchmaking

other things
Hardy Lebel returns as level designer (Halo CE)
Forge to include Covenant, Forerunner, Flood, and Human Structures.
Firefight
Invasion
HCS playlist on Launch
Nokt V2 wrote:
Might be an unpopular opinion, but my number one would be
No Sprint in Matchmaking

other things
Hardy Lebel returns as level designer (Halo CE)
Forge to include Covenant, Forerunner, Flood, and Human Structures.
Firefight
Invasion
HCS playlist on Launch
they confirmed invasion will not be in halo 5 I would love to see those kind of structures in forge especially flood structures would be very awesome and interesting to see they nerfed sprint and improved basic speed in matchmaking but in customs you can disable the Spartan abilities I assume that includes sprint as well
M3RKDAMAG3 wrote:
Also what about that Steven Spielberg show! I really want to see that as well! :D
me too dude fingers crossed :)
ksrt8 wrote:
I'd like to see what they're going to do with the campaign and big team battle!
most likely campaign will be shown as a demo they did that for halo 4 so why not do it again for 5 big team battle also possible I have a feeling that their epic multiplayer mode is something massive fingers crossed
Shloota wrote:
Firefight. Firefight. FIREFIGHT!!!
I want that for sure way better than Spartan ops was in 4 but add objectives like kill a specific enemy within a certain time limit to spice up the gameplay and add prometheans as enemies besides covies and maybe flood too fingers crossed
Campaign demo, though I'm really interested into what exactly this new multiplayer mode is.
im interested in that mode too as well it uses all aspects of halo sandbox so it sounds something massive and never done before Im curious by what they mean by all the aspects of the halo sandbox
The full Reach and ODST firefight coming to MCC which will unlock armor and stuff in H5G
Halo: The Strategy Card Game. Lol

but serious, I hope to see a little campaign demo. It would be awesome to see the game in action
The reveal of this new epic game mode that being teased.
The collectors edition of halo
Forge
A coop mode
the TV show.

some of these can be teased, we still need surprises. Release date is still a few months out.
JunkieJD wrote:
Hunt the truth's Benjamin to actually make an appearance and do something. I don't know what, but it would be cool.
If anything, this would probably just end up being some sort of easter egg with an achievement to go along with it, which by itself would be nice :P

On another note, the big thing they need to reveal is some legit gameplay with Blue Team, new weapons, and something to conclude this split-screen mumbo jumbo. It's kinda getting out of hand.
Oh, like in-game? I was thinking for him to actually show up during the show (real life HTT and stuff)
Spoiler:
Show
would like there be way more customisation, even more than they had in reach maybe even colouring each part of the armourer to what ever colour you want would be epic to see.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8