Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Odst req pack

OP CT8011 CLAW

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If the creators of halo is reading this please have the platinum req pack cost as much as the silver and please put out a odst req pack that is worth 5000 req or 3000 req points
If the creators of halo is reading this please have the platinum req pack cost as much as the silver and please put out a odst req pack that is worth 5000 req or 3000 req points
Why would they do either of these things?
Platinum packs are better than Gold packs, so why would they make them cost as much as Silver packs?
And you can get the ODST armor through gold packs, so why would they put it in packs that cost as much as Silver packs or less?
Do you just want handouts?
Considering the Platinum packs rewards you more permanent unlocks than a gold pack I don’t see the logic of making the pack cost the same amount as a Silver or Bronze pack. That’s just not how the games economy works...

If you’d like to unlock the ODST armour then you’ll need to unlock the armour through packs just like everyone else had to.
DoubleSama wrote:
Platinum packs are better than Gold packs, so why would they make them cost as much as Silver packs?
And you can get the ODST armor through gold packs, so why would they put it in packs that cost as much as Silver packs or less?
Because I can't get a lot of req points and the req buy option should be on a discount for Christmas and new year and second it would be good to have an odst req pack there is none
DoubleSama wrote:
Because I can't get a lot of req points and the req buy option should be on a discount for Christmas and new year and second it would be good to have an odst req pack there is none
1. It's easy to get req points if you just use rp boosts.
2. There's not a pack for an armor set. It's all in the same pool.
DoubleSama wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
1. It's easy to get req points if you just use rp boosts.
2. There's not a pack for an armor set. It's all in the same pool.
Yeah but you got ot go through 2m helmets and armor to get just the helmet and armor and visor you wany
The only way to get ODST armor is through gold and platinum packs.
They should have an odst req pack because it will be the first and I want to know how to unlock the EOD helmet faster
DoubleSama wrote:
Reqs should not be expensive It takes me 10 to 20 days or more just to get to 10,000 they should be cheaper and I barely get warzone req boosts
Do you only play one game a day or something cause it shouldn't take you that long to get 10K if you play several games in a play session.
DoubleSama wrote:
Reqs should not be expensive It takes me 10 to 20 days or more just to get to 10,000 they should be cheaper and I barely get warzone req boosts
It takes me like 3 matches to get 10k. Idk how you could possibly take 10-20 days.
DoubleSama wrote:
You should be earning that in an hour. I get anywhere from 2-3k RP per firefight match. So either you're doing something wrong, or you're trolling us... just as with the people whining about XP.... 343 WILL NOT alienate a loyal fan base who have been playing this game for 5 years now. As many of their resources are going into MCC and Infinite, they've all but come out and said they're not going to do anything with Halo 5, even with all of it's bugs and issues. They won't cheapen rewards more than they already have. And they certainly won't be singling anything out of the req pool just because someone wants it real bad. It's in the rotation and you'll have to go through the req process the same way the rest of us did...
DoubleSama wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
It takes me like 3 matches to get 10k. Idk how you could possibly take 10-20 days.
I dont get a lot of req boosts for warzone
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Do you only play one game a day or something cause it shouldn't take you that long to get 10K if you play several games in a play session.
Yeah it takes me a long time to get to 10k
Prewojo wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
You should be earning that in an hour. I get anywhere from 2-3k RP per firefight match. So either you're doing something wrong, or you're trolling us... just as with the people whining about XP.... 343 WILL NOT alienate a loyal fan base who have been playing this game for 5 years now. As many of their resources are going into MCC and Infinite, they've all but come out and said they're not going to do anything with Halo 5, even with all of it's bugs and issues. They won't cheapen rewards more than they already have. And they certainly won't be singling anything out of the req pool just because someone wants it real bad. It's in the rotation and you'll have to go through the req process the same way the rest of us did...
I'm not trolling I only get 1 warzone req boost if I'm lucky 20
Prewojo wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
I'm not trolling I only get 1 warzone req boost if I'm lucky 20
But, even without a warzone RP boost, you should still be getting anywhere from 1.5-3k per match. If you're not getting anywhere near that... then something is wrong and you should get that looked into. I'm earning 700+ in arena and that's without any boosts. So you should getting waaay more than that in firefight. With those numbers, you should be able to finish the silver packs in no time... it's the gold packs that'll take longer... and it's just grinding... that's all there is to it...
Playing Mythic Warzone Firefight should get you between 4K and 6K of RP per game without any boosts. Be prepared to die a lot as the AI is crazy cheap. And if you're trying to earn weapons/vehicles with your req packs, just know that you can get killed mere seconds after spawning, or by just by being in the vicinity. Better to stick with loadout weapons and earn your RP in Warzone Firefight, then use your weapons/vehicles in Arena if that's your game.
They should have an odst req pack because it will be the first and I want to know how to unlock the EOD helmet faster
The EOD helmet doesn't exist in the standard req poll. At this time, it can only be obtained from the Classic Helmets pack which has been made available occasionally. Here are few other items that aren't in the standard Silver, Gold, Platinum pack payout poll.

Announcers: 031 Exuberant Witness (L), Spartan Edward Buck (L), Yabda the Merciless (L)
Helmets: Achilles (UR), Athlon Champion (L), Challenger (UR), CQB (R), EOD (R), EVA Gen1 (UR), Mark V Delta (L), Military Police (UR), Olive (L), Operator Gen1 (R), Pilot (R), Recon Gen1 (UR), Security Gen1 (R), Timmy (L)
Armors: Achilles (UR), Athlon Champion (L), Challenger (UR)
Emblems: A lot of them
Weapon Skins: A lot of them

The symbols (R), (UR), (L) stands for Rare, Ultra Rare and Legendary req card rarity for the respective symbols.
TheDonCJG wrote:
If you’d like to unlock the ODST armour then you’ll need to unlock the armour through packs just like everyone else had to.
I don't know if it still works, but the nightfall ODST armor/helm could be unlocked by watching Halo: Nightfall on the Halo Channel app. OP, you could try it out?
Which ODST set are you referring? Nightfall? Helljumper?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2