Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Odst req pack

OP CT8011 CLAW

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
CuriousGalaxy91 - So am I wrong in saying you can now buy standard helmet pack at any time using cash, just not with req points which is timed? Link:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-5-guardians-classic-helmet-req-pack/bxlwv33zw3xd
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
If the creators of halo is reading this please have the platinum req pack cost as much as the silver and please put out a odst req pack that is worth 5000 req or 3000 req points
Why would they do either of these things?
Platinum packs are better than Gold packs, so why would they make them cost as much as Silver packs?
And you can get the ODST armor through gold packs, so why would they put it in packs that cost as much as Silver packs or less?
Do you just want handouts?
Reqs should not be expensive It takes me 10 to 20 days or more just to get to 10,000 they should be cheaper and I barely get warzone req boosts
You should be earning that in an hour. I get anywhere from 2-3k RP per firefight match. So either you're doing something wrong, or you're trolling us... just as with the people whining about XP.... 343 WILL NOT alienate a loyal fan base who have been playing this game for 5 years now. As many of their resources are going into MCC and Infinite, they've all but come out and said they're not going to do anything with Halo 5, even with all of it's bugs and issues. They won't cheapen rewards more than they already have. And they certainly won't be singling anything out of the req pool just because someone wants it real bad. It's in the rotation and you'll have to go through the req process the same way the rest of us did...
I'm not trolling I only get 1 warzone req boost if I'm lucky 20
But, even without a warzone RP boost, you should still be getting anywhere from 1.5-3k per match. If you're not getting anywhere near that... then something is wrong and you should get that looked into. I'm earning 700+ in arena and that's without any boosts. So you should getting waaay more than that in firefight. With those numbers, you should be able to finish the silver packs in no time... it's the gold packs that'll take longer... and it's just grinding... that's all there is to it...
Yeah it gives me about 400 or 200 req when I go in a match and whe. I come out it is not 3k
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
If the creators of halo is reading this please have the platinum req pack cost as much as the silver and please put out a odst req pack that is worth 5000 req or 3000 req points
Why would they do either of these things?
Platinum packs are better than Gold packs, so why would they make them cost as much as Silver packs?
And you can get the ODST armor through gold packs, so why would they put it in packs that cost as much as Silver packs or less?
Do you just want handouts?
Reqs should not be expensive It takes me 10 to 20 days or more just to get to 10,000 they should be cheaper and I barely get warzone req boosts
You should be earning that in an hour. I get anywhere from 2-3k RP per firefight match. So either you're doing something wrong, or you're trolling us... just as with the people whining about XP.... 343 WILL NOT alienate a loyal fan base who have been playing this game for 5 years now. As many of their resources are going into MCC and Infinite, they've all but come out and said they're not going to do anything with Halo 5, even with all of it's bugs and issues. They won't cheapen rewards more than they already have. And they certainly won't be singling anything out of the req pool just because someone wants it real bad. It's in the rotation and you'll have to go through the req process the same way the rest of us did...
I'm not trolling I only get 1 warzone req boost if I'm lucky 20
But, even without a warzone RP boost, you should still be getting anywhere from 1.5-3k per match. If you're not getting anywhere near that... then something is wrong and you should get that looked into. I'm earning 700+ in arena and that's without any boosts. So you should getting waaay more than that in firefight. With those numbers, you should be able to finish the silver packs in no time... it's the gold packs that'll take longer... and it's just grinding... that's all there is to it...
Yeah it gives me about 400 or 200 req when I go in a match and whe. I come out it is not 3k
Then something isn't right... and I would get that looked at... not sure where the issue lies, but there's an issue somewhere with that...
Platinum packs contain much more valuable items than silver packs so it wouldn't make sense to make it cost the same as a silver pack.
I want to see ODST in Halo Infinite
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2